Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who else has their eyebrow pierced?
I got mine done 2 months ago and I seem to have got a lot of bad press over it, i get told i dont suit it plus it is not a nice thing for a guy to been seen with.
I personally think it looks good

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Looks good on you. Ignore what people say. When I had long hair (on my head) I got guys saying that 'I'd be more attractive, if only I cut my hair'.

I used to terrify them by quizzing them exactly why they were afraid of me, or was it that they would be ashamed going out with someone who looked a little different from the next clone *grins*

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if youv only had it done for two months i would put it down to people to get used to it. Iv had mine done for years and hardy anyone mentions its really its just part of me now and if they do mention it they just tell me they like it, however when i first had it done i got told i had it done the "gay" side and all this nonsense, its just like reecho says, people dont like things that are different, but this is only a small change and once they get used to it youll be fine.

when i had mine done it took forever to heal and since yours is only two months old im guessing its still swollen. when the swelling goes, why not try something a little smaller, jewelry wise.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey..whatever floats your boat. f**K what people say to you. However if you ever enter corporate land, Pierced body parts and tats can not be visible in business attire.

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i had mine done it took forever to heal and since yours is only two months old im guessing its still swollen. when the swelling goes, why not try something a little smaller, jewelry wise.

I was only bruised and swollen for aboput 3 days after then it went away. as you can see in my pics its ok now.