Pierced my hood

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Feb 11, 2008.

1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I finally got the balls up to get my clit hood pierced a few hours ago. She said it was the tightest and smallest hood she'd ever pierced. It took about 30 minutes to get the metal piercing tube under the hood enough to even pierce it. It hurt like hell. I yelped. It bled and hurt a helluva a lot more than the horizontal piercing i had about 10 years ago.

30 seconds after the jewelry was placed, it was feeling quite nice. No spontaneous orgasms or anything, but im quite aware of my clit and it being erect. As many of you know, i've had a very difficult time acheiving orgasm due to a very tight hood and some nerve issues. I hope this makes things much easier for me now.

Pic below....

Attached Files:

Southernboy14 likes this.
  2. Coaster

Coaster Member

wow looks great , be sure to keep us posted on its effects :)

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Oh goodness girl, that looks like a tight piercing. But it looks awesome!

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Its swollen a bit right now, it does look tighter than it did right afterwards.

5. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    looks AMAZING but how do they even do that? are the studs connected or separate? Does it just tighten up the hood so when your clit is aroused you have more pressure to get off? Obviously - i know NOTHING about piercings...

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Its a barbell with a ball on each end. It lays on top of the clit itself under the hood and rubs it directly.

They stick a very small metal straw looking tube under the hood and at the top of the hood (on the outside) they punch through with a sharp needle, then feed the barbell through to where it hangs out at the bottom of the hood and then pull out the tube, then they screw on the ball at the end of the barbell.

7. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    interesting...so you have contact with almost any body movement right? even just moving around?

8. Principessa

Gold Member

:aargh4: :aargh4: :eek: :aargh4: :aargh4:​

OMG! I could never do that! That has to hurt!

Okay, I have to ask, are you one of those people that is either:
    a) addicted to piercing
    b) addicted to pain
    c) finds pain to be arousing
    d) all of the above

I'm not condemning, I'm just curious. I got my ears pierced when I was 7 and fainted in the jewelry shop. I have not had anything else pierced on me since then, nor do I intend to. :redface: Yeah, go ahead call me a chicken shit. :tongue:

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I hate pain. I got my lip pierced 10 years ago and fainted when they did it. I got my nipples done 4 weeks ago and fainted the first time i cleaned them because it hurt like hell. I dont get piercings because i like the pain, i get them because i like the way they look. My dentist numbed up my nose to have the 2nd nostril pierced because i hated the pain of the first one. My physician numbed up my nipples with lidocaine shots so i could get them pierced.

When i got my clit hood done the first time it didnt hurt or bleed nearly as bad as this time. I had a horizontal ring (same gauge as my nipple rings) and it caused scar tissue to form at the top of my hood and adhere it so tight that it would hardly move over the clit where i could orgasm. I got this piercing mainly as a thing to try since the horizontal one didnt work for shit as far as pleasure goes and before i consider a hoodectomy i wanted to try other means of having clitoral orgasms again.

This is my final piercing. I dont find any other piercings to be attractive. I've had enough pain and im going through tons of qtips cleaning the ones i already have! Piercing is not for everyone for sure.

10. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well it looks great! best of luck - hope it works out the way you want it too...

Michael mac likes this.
  11. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

I think you are incredibly sexy.

12. Mandee

Gold Member

YAY! I hope it helps!! :)

13. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

thats awesome,, i would never have the guts to have it done,, but i have heard you can spontaniously have orgasms just walking around!
    keep us posted!

14. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Awesome girl!

15. Ed69

Gold Member

Yes please do keep us posted on the effect.My wife is having trouble with sexual arausal and we want to stay away from meds.

16. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Looks great BHR, nice placement by the piercer! :)
    I also had a vhp during my late teens, while it was fun to show everyone, I never experienced extra Os... loved playing with it, tho.

Since I am on penis hiatus, I may have time for a labial piercing this winter.
    You and Cigarbabe are bad influences. :biggrin1:

17. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't buy the "I like the way it looks" reason. It just seems like a trendy thing to do. But getting it to increase sensitivity and pleasure is a reason I can't argue with! I hope it does, indeed, increase your pleasure.

18. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! ! !

No f@%#$ing way would I ever mess with my clit, I like it too much. I would never jeopardize the nerves to get a piercing.

Since you had issues with your clit and this is supposed to help, have fun girl!

Now, as for tattoos, I love them. I am looking forward to the 19th to get an old tattoo I got covered up. It's going to hurt but I love that sound of when he first turns on the tattoo gun. What a rush!

In the fall I am going to get a back/shoulder piece.

Tattoos yes, piercings, hell no!

Good luck chicky!

19. snoozan

Gold Member

Just because you don't like the way something looks doesn't mean others don't. I love the way nostril piercings look specifically, and I also like some genital piercings because they add a little surprise and interest to sex. Maybe you're just too old or at least too old fashioned.

20. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I had mine done over 15 years ago when and I had it done just because I liked the way it looks.

Draft saved Draft deleted