Pierced my hood

I was beginning to wonder about what others thought of my pussy. I know i like it and i know my husband loves it but the pics havent had stellar reviews compared to more stout pussies.

Thanks for complimenting it! Its healing very nicely. Im not one who orgasms easily so i havent had a chance to try to orgasm with it. Im going to have my husband put his skills to work tonight. Intercourse has been awesome so far. And driving in the car (the Jeep has a rough ride) with tight jeans on has been lovely as well!

Well tell us how it goes tonight, tomorrow. Hope it goes well for you. p.s. the pics are amazing and anyone who says diffrent must be very mistaken, because that pussy is lushous.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was beginning to wonder about what others thought of my pussy. I know i like it and i know my husband loves it but the pics havent had stellar reviews compared to more stout pussies.

Thanks for complimenting it! Its healing very nicely. Im not one who orgasms easily so i havent had a chance to try to orgasm with it. Im going to have my husband put his skills to work tonight. Intercourse has been awesome so far. And driving in the car (the Jeep has a rough ride) with tight jeans on has been lovely as well!

I think I've heard of women going for hoodectomy + pierced clit.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah i considered a hoodectomy from a surgeron in Arizona, but it all chalked up to a high blood pressure problem that was making me anorgasmic.

You know, I totally forgot (after two years) that you had talked about having a hood that was too tight. I thought he was talking about a hoodectomy with clit piercing for shits and giggles. It made my whole vagina hurt.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I had mine done 5 years ago and again 3 years ago and i love the way it looks and thankfully for me it increased sensitivity.For some it goes the opposite way and decreases....i'm afraid i'd go into a deep depression if that had happened to me.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had mine done 5 years ago and again 3 years ago and i love the way it looks and thankfully for me it increased sensitivity.For some it goes the opposite way and decreases....i'm afraid i'd go into a deep depression if that had happened to me.

Piercing or hoodectomy?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Depends on the piercing. Usually it just enhances the nerves on top or below the piercing itself. But many sexual nerves are triggered on the surface to send messages through the surface down to the actual nerve that then connects to the spinal cord up to the brain.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean can you bypass the nerve endings by rubbing against the nerve root that connects to them. For example the nerves that lead to the head of the penis run through the shaft. If you were to put a piercing somewhere along the shaft next to the those nerve roots, could it stimulate them the same way the nerve endings normally do? If you need me to clarify just ask. =)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm sure it could, anything touching a nerve outright is going to stimulate it. Although i found that you get used to the hood piercings within a few days. You don't even know its there until you see it.

My nipples got less sensitive after i took the nipple rings out. They helped make them not so sensitive. Although i think a nerve in the right nipple gives me pain every now and again.

The one risk with piercings on a person like me is that you build up scar tissue that might never go away where the piercing used to be. You also might get stimulation in the beginning that will go away very quickly as your body gets used to it. You'd think having a barbell up against your clitoral nerves like i had would be hyperstimulating all the time. It's actually the opposite.

cowboybree

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a reason you removed it? Considering getting one and welcome advice from those who have/have had one.

I removed mine too. Just didn't do that much, and it wasn't really a piercing I got because the look of it pleased me, so I felt no reason to keep the jewelry in.

Ted197778

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I finally got the balls up to get my clit hood pierced a few hours ago. She said it was the tightest and smallest hood she'd ever pierced. It took about 30 minutes to get the metal piercing tube under the hood enough to even pierce it. It hurt like hell. I yelped. It bled and hurt a helluva a lot more than the horizontal piercing i had about 10 years ago.

30 seconds after the jewelry was placed, it was feeling quite nice. No spontaneous orgasms or anything, but im quite aware of my clit and it being erect. As many of you know, i've had a very difficult time acheiving orgasm due to a very tight hood and some nerve issues. I hope this makes things much easier for me now.

Pic below....

Ouch!!! How does it feel?