Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had 2 girls I dated with pierced tits (barbells)
One had C/D and the other DD. Both very nice looking and nice nipples.

Overall I'm a non tattoo/piercing kind of guy but it's definitely not a dealbreaker. The first girl mentioned had 23 piercings total and a couple tattoos.
I thought they looked fine. Not better or worse. I did like that they showed the nipple and bar through a tight shirt. I didn't like worrying about my teeth when playing with their nipples.

Both had said they enjoyed them but weren't sure if they wanted to keep them in. Both ended up taking them out after a while.

D

deleted1846971

Mark me down for: Absolutely yes.

Pierced nipples just make for more games. There are a lot of toys you can use with pierced nipples. Also some women say they’re more sensitive after the piercing so that is a plus.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest if I had a choice, I never cared for any body modifications or adornments on a woman which includes piercings or tattoos. Which is not to say I'm turned off by them so much as I'm just not purposefully turned on by them; although I've been with women with modifications (including nipple rings) and I still found them attractive since I always consider the whole person. So although I would have to say nay as far as something I purposefully sought out, but I still wouldn't turn them down just because of that and it is of course their bodies, their choice.

D

deleted814719

Ah, no. I like pierced ears on a woman. Nothing else needs to be pierced. In fact, I cringe at the sight of a woman with a pierced eyebrow, pierced nose, pierced tongue, navel, or, God forbid, pierced labia or clit.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted6604521

I've only had experience with a few pierced nipples, and there were some positives and negatives. On the positive side a friend of mine was constantly horny with them in as opposed to them being out. She compared it to constantly having her nipples played with. On the negative side I've had more than one instance of accidentally tugging on and nearly ripping them out.

Aesthetically, they look nice but I would tend to prefer not pierced.

Reactions: diver6

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do find it hot, but I also find a normal, nicely shaped breast is just as hot. pierced nips are fun to play with though. had this one nighter with a chick that used to frequent a jazz club where I used to bartend. me & the guy that was tending with me that night went home with 2 roommates. we had a little bit of coke and some booze and stayed up forever. maybe around 4a or so, one of the roommates takes me to her room and the second she shut the door, it seemed like she pulled off her clothes with one swipe. both nips pierced, clit pierced, and quite a few (tasteful) tats. her body was unreal. she absolutely fucked the shit out of me that night.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had one for years, my love has several piercings in several places, she tried the nipple, but for some reason kept becoming inflamed. So she had to remove it. But yeah......I find them on the yum side. With or without.

Reactions: Max Downs