Pierced Penis operating instructions?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Anyjoe, May 18, 2006.

1. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:

This might sound a bit nieve but how
    exactly do you approach/ play with
    a penis that has a piercing/ ring
    directly through the head?
    Like, what the hell do you do w/
    this thing? Will I hurt him?:eek:

2. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

No idea, but I'm in pain just thinking about it!

3. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
    there are few different piercing piercing for cock head... wich one did u intend?

i expecially like th so called Frenum (through the web of skin that attaches the foreskin to the cockhead) and the Hafada (any piercing through the main body of the scrotum)

piercing in such places are not different from other places... in approaching that u must simply pay a little more attention since is a very sensitive place

u will not harm him you will please him playing with the jewel a bit, expecially with tongue. but the rule of thumb says: ask him what he like.

my only one experince was with the classical prince albert, wich i approached exactly as a "normal" cock: with care and, of course, tongue ^_^

at that time i didn't have a tongue piercing. i'm curious how will be now i have it >.>

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You have a tounge piercing?

5. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
    yes >.> and it was an enormous pain to do it

i can't really imagine the pain to do it in such intimate parts even if i would like to have a piercing there

6. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:
    This particular guy had a hoop (like an earing) dircetly in (and through)
    his opening slit. :eek:

7. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I have a pierced nose and belly button,and for the longest time I considered getting a clit ring:tongue: I have always wondered how a guy can wear a condom with the head of his penis pierced:confused:

8. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Pierced cock here.....

Several different ones....PA through the head and out the urethra, no problem really....and to have fun with it....just play with it

Frenums, again no problem....they should make you feel real good inside as he tickles you.

9. chico8

chico8 New Member

Don't tug too hard on it. I've got a PA, and if it catches on something it can be painful. A little tugging though is a lot of fun!

Condoms are easy enough, adding a little lube in the tip makes the feeling a lot greater for me and prevents it from tearing.

10. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

I had a PA piercing done one afternoon 10 years ago, and found the whole experience a bit of a rush. I couldn't wait to get home and jack that day. It felt great and was pretty overwhelming. Later after living with a guy who is a total bottom, I became a dedicated top, and found that for long fucking sessions it was better for me not to wear the ring (which was not an insignificant size, 5mm). Because longer duration has become even more important to me, I wear it less these days. No problems with condoms over the top of everything. Great sex always depends on responsive communication so get to know the guy a bit and you'll work it out together.

There is a huge range of tolerance to pain within the general popluation. When aroused this threshold always increases. It wouldn't be anymore painful than having your tongue pierced. Less chance of infection because urine has an antisceptic effect.

I have heard some bad stories, so if you want a PA then go to someone reputable, and who has a PA himself. I'd recommend pierced guys and PAs if you are looking for new toys and something less ordinary.

11. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I also have a PA and enjoy having my partner play with it. There are certain ways to move it that give me more pleasure than others. Regardless of the piercing, ask the guy what he likes and doesn't like. That's the most important thing. Treat the piercing in the same way as you would any other part of his body. Have fun!:wink:

12. warwithscars

warwithscars New Member

Albums:
    yeah i dont currently have a Prince Albert anymore....which like its been said is the piercing you are most likely talking about....i have a subincsion now

but i use to have one and believe me you really arent going to hurt it as long as you dont like get rough with just the ring i mean you can tug and pull and such with it and it willl be perfectly fine its not really going to go anywhere haha and he will tell you if you are going to far just like with any form of play

and what you really need to do is just ask him.....hey what can i and can i not do with this thing and i am sure he wont mind telling you

and its not really painfull to get at all though no matter what no matter what piercing a person has everyone has to say omg that had to fucking hurt but i mean pain is all realitive anyway its a sharp pain for a fraction of a second at most then its all done

once its healed it heightens the sexual experience through the stimulation of the bundles of nerves you have inside your urethera so you would be rather suprised on the new feelings you accutally get with one

13. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I have had my PA for a long time and currently wear a 4 gauge ring through my dick. I have loved fucking with it since the first guy. I have shown tons of guys my dick - they just have to ask. The feeling of the ring moving inside my cock head is fantastic and have been told that the steel hitting a guy's prostrate can drive them wild. Usually, the guy I am fucking will cum without playing with their cock. Women also love it and I had this one lady purring.....

14. RocketMan

RocketMan Member

Albums:
    I wear a 2 guage circular barbell in my Price Albert piercing. It's pleasurable for the jewelry to be gently moved back and forth, lengthwise, through the piercing. Doing this with good lubrication is best. Oral feels great when the ring is manipulated around with the tongue. The sensations created from movement of the jewelry are often intensified with the orgasmic nerves also being stimulated from within the penis. It can be really incredible! Most cannot get beyond the idea of piercing pain to appreciate the pleasurable advantage, when in reality the pain associated with a Prince Albert piercing is extremely fleeting and heals quickly.

Sharp, forceful tugging or twisting of the jewelry is generally not pleasurable and causes soreness. Condoms are easily slipped over the jewelry when well lubricated. Overall, I think it's polite to ask your partner what he enjoys or not about manipulation of his piercing jewelry.

15. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's nothing special you have to do with his pierced penis except admire it.

I have tried most every possible penis piercing. I wore a PA for many years and in my experience; so long as it's healed and has a nice strong (and preferrably fairly thick) ring it is comfortable for both of you and no danger to condoms. It is important for the ring to be small enough in diameter to fit snugly or it puts upward pressure on the urethral metus which gets sore. Otherwise, it's very comfortable. Just don't expect to piss straight with a PA :redface:

Honey_Grrrl83 - If you want to correspond with someone who's experienced clit hood and clit head piercings please feel free to send a PM to me and I'll ge my wife to reply. (I'll ask her later if she'd like to register on LPSG herself so people can contact her direct rather than via me.)

16. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Guys with PA's...I have been considering getting one myself. I have heard from a Piercer that guys tend to get semi/ full erections for no reason. Does this happen?
    Sorry about this minor .....:hijacked:
    :tongue:

17. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
    always happens to me. but i don't have a PA *_*

18. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL...I knew someone was going to say that.....:rolleyes:

19. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
    sorry but i can't resist silly argument :wink: eheheh

btw u are talking about having a PA could drive u to unusual erection OR u mean during the piercing process?

since i don't have a cock piercing i can't say anything in either case, but having a tongue one i can assure my tongue is more sensitive now i have it... maybe is the same thing for a genital piercing >.>

20. warwithscars

warwithscars New Member

Albums:

i am a body piercer and i can say no it doesnt give you random erections anymore then you already get

now however the first like 6 months or could be long it does sometimes tend to make you hang bigger like not a semi but just fuller haha

now in response to someone elses comment.......i did have a younge boy it was his 18th birthday come in for a PA and when i passed the needle through he blew a load all over my gloves haha

Draft saved Draft deleted