Piercing Experiences?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

weasul: I am going to be getting a reverse prince albert (goes through the top of the head of the penis and out the uretha) and I was wondering if anyone that posts to these forums has any genital piercing experiences.  Please post if you do.

Please do not post asking why I want to stick a metal rod through my penis.  I've been asked that more than enough.

2. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: You haven't mentioned whether you already have any genital piercings.

If you don't, I'd recommend not starting with a reverse PA -- head piercings are much harder to heal than other types of piercings. A regular PA will provide much of the same benefits with a much lower likelihood of complications.

(My background: Although I'm not a piercer myself, I worked for a studio for a couple of years; also, I wore an ampallang from 1995-2000 and finally gave up on it because it'd flare up at the slightest sign of trouble.)

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a PA and I enjoy having it. It is more for me than my lovers (I take it out for play). I don't know what other piercings you have, but don't go extreme to start. A regular PA heals very fast and with proper care, you can be sexually active in a week or so. (I was after a few days, but that is me) A reverse will put you out for a long time.

Draft saved Draft deleted