Piercing my scrotum??

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was thinking about getting my scrotum pierced. Some of my dorm buddies were talking about it with me and think it would be cool but they say it would hurt. I was doing some research and they say it shouldn't hurt too bad because the skin is soo stretchable and thin.

So my point is...what do you guys think about this? Do you think it's a good idea?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

punch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's a bad idea. There is NEVER a good reason to do something like that to yourself. For starters, it doesn't look good. It doesn't serve any real purpose and it doesn't make you more "macho" or any other term you'd want to insert here. Why someone would want to do something to make themselves worse than what they already are is totally lost on me. Leave your package alone, whether it's your cock or your balls. I'm sure it's fine just as it is.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
BigCollege_Cock said:
I was thinking about getting my scrotum pierced. Some of my dorm buddies were talking about it with me and think it would be cool but they say it would hurt. I was doing some research and they say it shouldn't hurt too bad because the skin is soo stretchable and thin.

So my point is...what do you guys think about this? Do you think it's a good idea?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I have known several men with piercing including the scrotum and perineum.
I really can't see the point in it (no pun intended).
It cannot enhance sensation like a penile piercing.
Who would see a piercing hanging down there ?
I imagine it would be easy to conceal when you change your mind 5 years on though....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heavens No!

I do not want any of my sperm to run out. I would rather experience orgasms. They are much more fun.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have a scrotal, along with several others, including a pair of guiches (perianum), and have not any real trouble with ay of them. (Check my gallery.) I did get a keloid on one of the guiches, however jojoba oil took care of it. I say go for it.....the most painful piercing I have had was a one of my nip piercings.

BTW, sperm will not leak from the piercing. The scrot, is to my understanding really two bags. The testes are enclose in one and the one we see is basically an outer covering. Each teste rests in its own "bag" and then they are held in the scrot.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dickman45885 said:
The scrot, is to my understanding really two bags. The testes are enclose in one and the one we see is basically an outer covering. Each teste rests in its own "bag" and then they are held in the scrot.

IF that is true, and it's a big if, you'd want to be careful not to pierce the inner bag, because there is a direct connection between the space the testicles are in and the abdominal cavity (peritoneum). Any infection there is BIG trouble - peritonitis.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think it depends why you wanna do it...if it's to be funky, alternative, or whatever. i don't think it would bring any physical/sexual stimulation.

i had a friend who had it done, in the front a bit under the penis. he said it didn't hurt much b/c the skin is so thin.

i would think it is an area that could be prone to infection so aftercare would be important.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
If what my urologist told me when I had a hydrocele removed is true then you have a little bag in a bigger bag....but then that is a big if...him being a scrotal expert and all.....