piercing

ymir: im thinking of getting my penis pierced. havn't decided how yet, but im worried that it will make sex harder then it already is.

its something that i wanna do, but i dont want it to cause pain for everyone but me.

ne advice from the pierced community, or non pierced, its all good :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I've had my PA for about 10 years. I don't have an enormous penis, but it is quite thick...and the ring has only enhanced ALL of my sexual activities...fucking, getting blown, JO...all of it. I have never regretted a minute and have stretched up to a 2ga ring over the years. IF you decide to do it, do it ONLY for YOURSELF, no one else. Do your research, find a good piercer and go for it! Don't let them put in too narrow a guage jewelry, as some are want to do, it's dangerous. Go for 10 or 8 guage (depending on your professional piercers advice), carefully follow the after-care instructions and enjoy! BTW, you can always take the ring out (after it is completely, totally healed) to have sex...and if you have ANY sex before the healing process is complete, wear a condom. ;D :) ;) :D

BigMeatNJ: got a PA about 5 years ago..love every minute of having it. had to fight not to git a major hard on while the tech was marking it for the piercing and doing it...but it did swell up to 3/4 hard. funny..the guy doing the piercing said that it was great to do a PA on a dick big enough to carry it (that only made it full hard!) then he took some pics for his personal work gallery and sent me on my way. I agree with want is said above...only do this for yourself, and make sure you have it done by a professional....and MAKE SURE that the place is licensed and meet the health codes. I was pierced with a 10g and have worked up to a 0g daily wear and a 00g for play. it feels awesome all the time. and btw..it is one of the fastest healing piercings you can get. also....mine didn't really hurt getting done; no more than a sharp pinch for a second or two. but don't let that out..most people think it's one of the more tough/macho things you can bring yourself to do. of course..your threshold for pain could be higher than mine, but I think I'm fairly normal in the pain area

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PA definate enhancement to my pleasure, been told by partners it enhances them as well. Some people squemish about my size and/or PA once it's healed properly you can take it out on request (4 guage) thinking about a 2(undecieded)

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got my PA 11 years old and agree with previous posters here. I (& my partner) have enjoyed it. I took it out a year ago for some surgery, and I felt "naked" without it. I don't regret getting it and wish I had gotten pierced sooner!

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BTW, you can always take the ring out (after it is completely, totally healed) to have sex
I'll be about the third "second" of that. Get it done reasonably big to begin with, 8 or 10 gauge at least, then let it heal, and get jewelry like screw-on beads that you can take off yourself (my personal hint, is to use a dab of low-strength Loctite adhesive to keep them from unscrewing on their own). I tell my lovers that the jewelry is "optional". I can take it out to begin with or if they are just opposed to the idea, and then also put in smaller jewelry to start out with a new partner.

Good Luck,

FF

jimblanks

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i started mine with about a 10g. had sex the 3rd night after it was in -- bled horribly. however, after it healed I have sex 6-7 times a week with it in (curved barbell now instead of circular) and have stretched to 6g. it's great.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tell my lovers that the jewelry is "optional". I can take it out to begin with or if they are just opposed to the idea, and then also put in smaller jewelry to start out with a new partner.
A prince albert is a great piercing, and depending on the jewellery you choose, it can be straightforward to take it out. They don't heal over quickly unlike many other piercings. If you get it done by a well regarded professional guy, who has one himself, you won't regret it.

scarnick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had my PA for 6 years and love the feel. The ring can be removed for variation. The drawback? Pissing is difficult without dribbling or spraying all over.