Piercing

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by edo15531, Jan 18, 2005.

1. edo15531

edo15531 New Member

Albums:
    HiY'all,
    Looking for couples or singles who like piercings or can give piercings.I have a 0000ga Prince Albert,2 0ga frenums.I am getting an amphallang when I can work up the nerve.I am also headed to mexico for silicone injections in my already big cock.I am near greensburg.I guess I like the pain when I get pierced.Looking for somebody to share experiences with and maybe pierce me or vice/versa.
    Thanks edo

2. Imported

Gold Member

shaver0945:
    Hey Edo....sure wish you were closer to Philly..luv to connect with someone like you and see the final results of the injections.....totally into big ball and cock worship and need to find someone in the philly area...

thanks Shaver

3. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

Guess I am going to show my age and naiveness what are those piercing ( I know there on cock but where and how ) also what is a 0000ga and a 2 00ga do you have a pic or a website I could see that would help me learn these terms and whats this is all about. I must admit is sounds very exciting its stiring my 9 incher just thinking about seeing some big chunck of metal through a big thick hard mansize dick. Thanks for listening

duracock

Draft saved Draft deleted