Piercing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hung15us, Apr 12, 2010.

1. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    Does anyone have male genitial piercings and what guage size do you have.

2. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    PA here, and I was pierced with a 10ga (standard) and guaged down to a 2ga. I never thought I'd get that big, and i don't see myself enjoying any larger still, but I like it. Something about the "swagger" the heavy metal adds to every step at the tip of your dick, feels good. I's like to add a frenum too, like a 12ga, but not sure how those two would work together...

3. Mike_W

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have a 4 piece 10g frenum ladder myself. pic in profile

4. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

i have a 0 ga pa and a scrotal 000 ga have had them for ten years:smile:

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a Prince Albert piercing (had it for about 11 years now). I started out with 10 ga. and went to an 8 ga. I left it out for awhile and went back to a 10 ga. You can see my pictures.

6. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have a Prince Albert piercing started with 8 ga. and went to a2 ga. I Have no desire to go any larger. Also have two Guiche piercings. I love all of them!

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd love to see a picture

8. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    Does it help with the feeling when having sex? How does the partner feel about it when it's in? Would U do it again? what does the partner feel about it. Underwear U use?

9. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    It looks like you're ribbed for her pleasure, just like the ribbed condoms advertise:biggrin1:

10. psguy64

Gold Member

I too would like to know as this is 'the' questions I have - the feeling you have during sex and what does ur partner feel. I have yet to know or enjoy the opportunity to participate. Thanks

11. D_Harrison Board

D_Harrison Board New Member

I have a 12 g Frenum. I love it and I want to go to at least a 10g. As far as sex goes, it is OK. Masturbating and playing with it is a lot of fun, but I have to take it of for intercourse. My wife is petite and pretty tight and she does not like it inside her. She has tried several times trying to get used to it but never did. I think fucking with it on is a little nicer but nothing fantastic.
    I love genital jewlery. I have lots of differant kinds of cock rings and such. The frenum piercing was just anouther way to adorn my cock. I love it and so does my wife. The first few months after getting pierced way great. Your cock is constantly stimulated. I had to drive a moving truck 6 hours shortly after I was pierced. The slight vibration of the truck stimualted me the entire trip.

12. Mike_W

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im not sure about just a PA, but for my gf the piercings are a blessing and a boon. Every girl i've been with since getting them has loved them, since you get a little bit of extra goodness whenever i slide in, so its great for teasing by going all the way in and out really slow. Also, it supposedly feels great when you get just the right angle against her g-spot.

on the down side, it makes anal with my current really difficult, cause getting past the piercings really hurts her for the first little bit unless shes drunk. also the piercings can make her really sore after awhile, so we tend to try and keep actual penetration to around the 15-20 minute mark.personally im ok with that cause it keeps me from getting overly tired and i get my water break when i need it, but it interferes with any plans for a long slow session. also, if we have sex a lot over a couple days, her vag will get really raw in general and we'll have to take a day off.

overall its not a big deal, and we still have sex almost as often as we want anyway, and i definitely would do it again as well as recommend it to anyway who is brave enough to allow a stranger to approach you dick with a needle.

13. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    When I got my PA, it felt like I got back something that was meant to be there all along.

14. D_2h1j5n1o2

D_2h1j5n1o2 New Member

i have an apadravya and its sweet. original barbell was too short. my girl loves it.

15. Zaqueness

Zaqueness New Member

I have a 12 gauge frenum I've had it for about three years now

16. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I am wearing a 4 gauge PA ring right now... I don't remember when I was pierced but I think is was about 15 years ago.... The place was the Gauntlet in Holywood which is now gone....
    I enjoy having sex with it in.... I don't take it out that often.....

17. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    I have a 0ga PA. Should have done it years ago. The only time it's out, is when I'm cleaning it.

Draft saved Draft deleted