*****Piercing*****

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by millsbrandon1010, Nov 6, 2010.

1. millsbrandon1010

millsbrandon1010 New Member

Hey everyone I have been soooo obsessed with getting a genital piercing. I think about it every single day and haven't had the balls to just get it over and done with. I want the LORUM and the PUBIC piercing. Anyone have any of those or any other piercing that they would suggest.

2. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

I have, among other piercings, a PA and a lorum. I like them both allot. My advice would be read up on genital piercings, procedure, healing, aftercare... And then decide what you want.. And dont worry about mannin' up, it never hurts as bad as you think it will! A quick pinch and ya done!

Well except for the PA, where it's a quick pinch and a week of it stinging when you piss lol but still worth it!

#2 BigrThnSom, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  3. erratic

Gold Member

Just don't forget to research the place where you get pierced. Some respectable piercing joints won't do genital piercings for various reasons. This doesn't mean that only sketchy places do genital piercings - far from it - but please do ask around.

4. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I've wanted a pubic piercing for a while now too, if it's the one on the pubic mound just above the shaft?

I've had my ears, lip and both nipples done, don't have any of them anymore. With this in mind I doubt I would have the pubic one any longer than a few years so would worry about scarring/migration etc...

...also knocking it about might worry me, as the nipples hurt when pulled/hit into.

Plus I shave/trim so not sure if that will irritate a piercing?

5. millsbrandon1010

Does the LORUM get in the way when your having sexual intercourse i.e masturbation etc.

6. millsbrandon1010

My thoughts exactly I've always worried that if I got it done, it would hurt when I sat the wrong way or if I hit it against something :frown1:

7. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Pain is swift, scarring is for life. I don't want to visually impair my package.

8. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not to be the skunk at the picnic, but I will not put any kind of piercings in my mouth, most especially not a PA.

Draft saved Draft deleted