*****Piercing*****

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey everyone I have been soooo obsessed with getting a genital piercing. I think about it every single day and haven't had the balls to just get it over and done with. I want the LORUM and the PUBIC piercing. Anyone have any of those or any other piercing that they would suggest.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have, among other piercings, a PA and a lorum. I like them both allot. My advice would be read up on genital piercings, procedure, healing, aftercare... And then decide what you want.. And dont worry about mannin' up, it never hurts as bad as you think it will! A quick pinch and ya done!

Well except for the PA, where it's a quick pinch and a week of it stinging when you piss lol but still worth it!

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just don't forget to research the place where you get pierced. Some respectable piercing joints won't do genital piercings for various reasons. This doesn't mean that only sketchy places do genital piercings - far from it - but please do ask around.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've wanted a pubic piercing for a while now too, if it's the one on the pubic mound just above the shaft?

I've had my ears, lip and both nipples done, don't have any of them anymore. With this in mind I doubt I would have the pubic one any longer than a few years so would worry about scarring/migration etc...

...also knocking it about might worry me, as the nipples hurt when pulled/hit into.

Plus I shave/trim so not sure if that will irritate a piercing?

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have, among other piercings, a PA and a lorum. I like them both allot.

Well except for the PA, where it's a quick pinch and a week of it stinging when you piss lol but still worth it!

Does the LORUM get in the way when your having sexual intercourse i.e masturbation etc.

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've wanted a pubic piercing for a while now too, if it's the one on the pubic mound just above the shaft?

...also knocking it about might worry me, as the nipples hurt when pulled/hit into.

Plus I shave/trim so not sure if that will irritate a piercing?

My thoughts exactly I've always worried that if I got it done, it would hurt when I sat the wrong way or if I hit it against something :frown1:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My thoughts exactly I've always worried that if I got it done, it would hurt when I sat the wrong way or if I hit it against something :frown1:

Pain is swift, scarring is for life. I don't want to visually impair my package.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not to be the skunk at the picnic, but I will not put any kind of piercings in my mouth, most especially not a PA.