Piercings and first dates

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the guys out there with piercings, do you bring this up when you go out with someone on a first date or before or just let it happen and let them discover it?

I'm a bit stumped. A guy I met on line will be in Atlanta in a few weeks and I'm debating whether or not to tell him ahead of time so he can decide if he still wants to visit.

What's right?

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Think you need to feel them out and see what they think of piercings. Some guys are turned off by them and some turned on. Can bring it up in conversation, you are a talented guy.

I've let women find out in the due course of events. I've also told some before hand. Bringing up the piercing is a great way to turn the conversation. Sometimes it leads to a test drive. :)

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For the guys out there with piercings, do you bring this up when you go out with someone on a first date or before or just let it happen and let them discover it?

I'm a bit stumped. A guy I met on line will be in Atlanta in a few weeks and I'm debating whether or not to tell him ahead of time so he can decide if he still wants to visit.

What's right?

If you plan on doing something related to sex with them then you owe it to them to tell them. You met him online so this is more of an opportunity to tell him than if you meet somebody in a bar or club and you hit it off. Again if you 2 are planning something sexual then you need to let him know.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When swinging, I don't usually mention it, and just let them get a suprise. On the odd occasion they have objected, I have just quickly whipped it out.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you met on line and he is coming specifically to meet you I think you should tell him and maybe send a photo. When I was dating I never met anyone on line but I would subtly work it into the conversation. The majority of the time I met people at nude events so the body jewelry spoke for itself.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's a bit of an odd guy. He has deal killers like he does not like guys in boxers. I wear boxers. He does not like overt nudity. I'm a nudist. I told him it probably is best we didn't go any further and lets have a nice chat and that's that. I didn't bother telling him I prefer cut guys (he's uncut) because I was enjoying the chats and besides it's about the person not those small things. So I figured last night I'd really kill it by telling him. Well he became fascinated by it. So now if we meet, I have to wear briefs and keep my clothes on.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Based on what you said about him, why not just tell him you don't like to wear clothes and when you wear underwear you like boxers? Why should you pretend to be something he likes? People with "deal killers" I avoid like the plague.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. I totally agree. I do wear briefs - it's no big deal - but I've gotten use to the free swinging freedom of boxers and to be told it's a deal killer? Geeez... so much for meeting the man IN the boxers.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's a bit of an odd guy. He has deal killers like he does not like guys in boxers. I wear boxers. He does not like overt nudity. I'm a nudist. I told him it probably is best we didn't go any further and lets have a nice chat and that's that. I didn't bother telling him I prefer cut guys (he's uncut) because I was enjoying the chats and besides it's about the person not those small things. So I figured last night I'd really kill it by telling him. Well he became fascinated by it. So now if we meet, I have to wear briefs and keep my clothes on.

So he doesn't like your underwear choice and you plan to change it?
He doesn't like nudity, you plan to wear clothes.

His circumcision status, you only state you prefer circumcised over uncircumcised, so that's less an issue.
You have a piercing.....since you plan to wear different underwear and actually wear them while he's around why not take the piercing out too?

Seriously, you have to let him know all the details ahead of time. This isn't meeting at a bar or club or even a local store. You met online, you are making arrangements which include a possible romantic/physical connection. These aren't things you stay silent on.

If the boxers and nudity are deal breakers why continue? No matter how fascinated he may be about your piercing. Look you told him about the piercing just add in that you like to be naked at home and that when wearing underwear you like boxers. See if he can handle it, if not, better to know now than find out later.

D

deleted300444

Good topic guys. And I dont have a black white answer.

Depends on the situation.

Online, which I am not a fan, profile tells and shows all. ( I dont prefer online, I like to see manetism).

In person, raunchy situation, they find out upon investigation.

Girls are skeptical, guys, role with it.

In geniune dating, toss it out there, " so how do you feel about tats and piercings", go from there.

Most people assume nipple piercing before PA which what I have.

Full disclosure is always good, however, some exploring is required, hairy, birthmark, big dick little dick, cut uncut shaved, etc.

For what is worth, I will not remove piercing, it is me, here I am!