Piercings Comments - THANKS!

Media
All,
If you're turned off by genital piercings then don't go looking at my photos. Really, just don't look!!
No, really... don't click that link!!

But this post is really to those of you who did stop by and leave comments or even just ratings. I really want to thank you all. I must admit I had not really gone back much to my own gallery since I knew what it had in it. I was looking back at my progress over time and realized that several folks had actually gone through my entire gallery and left messages, praise, and ratings, most all favorable.
So thanks again to all of you who have stopped in. :biggrin1:
What a pleasant surprise!:smile:
(and what an idiot you must all think I am for not noticing earlier?!):redface:

bb341

Just Browsing
Media
It amazes me how small minded people can be and how they demand the entire world to conform to their narrow view of the world. Whatever happened to "live and let live". Your choices are not up to them, and vice versa. Strangely, I see the same type of reactions out of nudists against those with tattoos. I thought it was they who teach "body acceptance".

By all means....do what makes you happy. More power to ya! You are over 18, of sane mind, and are accountable to nobody but yourself (well, but perhaps your spouse!). I'm totally happy with my 00g PA and frankly those who disagree have no right to tell me how I should think.

I recently read a posting on a board where a guy told of being publicly berated because he had a PA and nipple piercing that dared to be seen in the locker room of his gym. Some total asshat made a public spectacle because his 4-year-old "could have seen that thing" and "how dare he force his unchristian perversion on children". I can't say I would have had such a gentlemanly response to that guy as the author did.

Seems in the last decade or so such "policing" of the world at large has become legitimized, especially by fundamentalist religious groups. They believe their frame of mind is all that should be, all in the name of religion/homophobia/whatever. Try that on me and I have no problem stuffing those types of idiots back in their tiny little box.

Media
Thanks for your support! In my own experience I have had a few curious Gus ask questions in the sauna. I am usually as discreet as possible but with only a towel around things do get seen. If it is one on one and the person seems genuine I will even show them my piercings but if there a crowd I politely decline to discuss or show it. Folks in the south are odd. Usually the interested party is considering getting some. Even if they haven't thought of it before, once they see it it can haunt them until they try it. I truly love having mine. As for people here, the positive folks far outweigh the rest so it's all good.

curiouslady

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is probably the dumbest question EVER asked on LPSG (but I have NO knowledge of this subject): Physically, do you keep all these adornments on you during intercourse? I just cannot imagine how everything interacts - during intercourse..????

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice piercings. Does having a heavier gauge piercing weighing you down stretch your meat over time? I've been desiring to get pierced but I feel like a PA is a little too mainstream now and might irritate or get in the way of the frenum as I still have foreskin that covers my head when flaccid. I'm thinking of getting an ampdravaya piercing instead which goes straight through the head of the penis and screams "hardcore". I also love to shoot far distances when I cum and I'm worried getting a PA will obstruct the aperture of my cum cannon. Would you recommend such a piercing? What other benefits are there? Are your partners at first standoffish or more curious? Please let me know.

Media
LOL... Thanks all for the comments. All of the scrotals stay put always. Only the very top one hits the vag and mama likes the extra tickle on her lips. The PA is very much a toy we use whenever we want. Most of the time we don't use it but even then it is a smooth round circle so there;s no tearing up of anything.

Stretching the meat? in flaccid state, it looks bigger, but it does not change the erect size one iota. The only thing is does do is spread the head just a teensy bit so it gives her even more enjoyment from that.

Media
Everytime I see your ladder, it makes me want to get started on one...

Your PA is beautiful! I wish mine were in as good shape. The piercer did mine right under my crown and the meat was not tough enough to withstand the use. It has slowly migrated to the pee hole so now I almost have a meato. I hate that. I loved wearing my PA full time and miss it now.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be a shooter, but now I'm an oozer lol. Worth it though imo! And Pas, you do have some great metal on you... cant wait till I have some money, cause a ladder is on my shopping list :D

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had my two guiche piercings for almost ten years now. Never had any problem with healing and I ride a cycle most of the time. Got my PA done a few years later. I go commando 24/7 and have never had any problems with any of my piercings.

mrpens

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have a 2ga PA i want to go to a 0ga but i cant get it in. i am going to start my ladder when i get home from FL.. my wife is also going to get her hood done.. cant wate the nude beaches are going to be fun this year..

deviantbear

Experimental Member
Media
I have in both nipples pierced with large 1" diameter rings 04 gauge, my pa is the same diameter but an 06 gauge, and my frenum is an 04 like my nipples. I love my piercings and yeah they do stretch your nipples and meat as you get larger. The larger the gauge the heavier the piercing. I used to have a guiche under my sack but it was not placed deep enough and came out. I have had good and bad comments made, but hey they are mine. I've gone out to the mail box without a shirt and two of my neighbors both men have commented on my nipple rings and how they would love to get them. I've been in showers at gym's and people have stared but for the most part people ask about them, how long it took to get them in, how much they cost, etc. Most men I've met have any issues, it is women who see my nipple rings and go ewwww. I'd love to begin getting the guiche rings put back in as I now have several smaller size rings. For me, I put on a condom during sex and it keeps the pa and frenum flat so they don't cause any issues. They feel great and for me have really enhanced my sex life. I know they are not for everyone, but then we all have our likes and dislikes.