piercings you'd like to see?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

wvu_kerq: Helloooo again. As always I have a question for the men of this board. What type of piercings would you like to see on a partner? I work at Spencer's Gift, which sells toys btw, and we got into a conversation about hood piercings and whether or not that was scary to a guy. Then the topic moved on to prince albert piercings. So, what would you fellas like to see on a partner?

2. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: wvu_kerq:

I like the belly button pierces on a shapely female tummy.

SG

3. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: so WVU, what do you think of prince alberts on a guy??

4. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hate piercings of all kinds other than one for the ear. It just always freaks me out. But then again, I also hate almost all tattoos...

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvu_kerq: prepky: i've always wanted to know what it would be like to have sex with a guy who has a PA, i think they look cool too.

And for the record I have 9 piercings: 3 in the left ear, two in the right, one in the tongue, both nipples, and my belly button. And yes, I do have a shapely tummy!

6. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: WVU...well i have 3.....navel, nipple, and a PA.....wife doesnt like the PA...cause as you can tell what type of board this is, she says it is very painful when i am too deep, which i try not to do to her, and she says that the feeling is different, with the way it rubs the top and bottom of her vagina...but i am also uncut, and she had never had a uncut man before me either....says she will never go back to cut...

7. KingLeo

KingLeo New Member

I would do anything for a partner that had his nipples pierced and a Prince Albert, like this guy...:wink:

[​IMG]

8. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    Love a pa.
    I've seen a guy once with many barbells through his shaft that made his dick look studded. I wouldn't mind seeing that again. Don't know what that piercing is called though.

9. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The last post in this thread prior to yours was made Just after Pecker Left High School - you may want to change your search or check what the last dated post was before posting in a thread. Quite often there are more up to date ones on the same or a similar subject.

10. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Piercings aren't for me. Neither, really, are tattoos, unless the tattoo really, really means something special to the person. Although I have toyed with the idea of getting a combo piercing/tattoo on my stomach that re-enacts that scene from "Alien", if only to scare the bejeebus out of my grandkids if/when I have them.

I would also like to see a navel piercing that looks like a little voodoo doll is stuck through there -- something like this, only turned clockwise 90 degrees:

o-l--c

And, to answer someone's signature, if the president has a husband instead of a wife, he would be referred to as the "First Gentleman".

-Z

11. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

And you know this how?

12. dug322

dug322 New Member

Cause I've been practicing my Miss America style wave for appearances for a couple of years now. Got to be ready when I'm married to the president so I can be his First Gentleman. Sure I gotta meet him, fall in love, get married and force him into Politics but those are minor details. But I have chosen the title...First Gentleman. God knows enough broads have lived in the whitehouse claiming to be ladies that I can claim to be a gentleman :biggrin1::biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Guess I'd settle for a governor.

13. thedude21

thedude21 New Member

Hood piercings in chicks are hot, other than that if shes in good shape nothing sayzs sexy like a belly button ring.

14. KingLeo

KingLeo New Member

I am a King. I don't like to be told what to do. Besides, I probably won't follow your suggestion anyway. :tongue:

15. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

King of what exactly?

Anyway you are obviously new so I was only trying to help and guide you. You just get on with it mate - oops sorry forgot you don't like being told what to do :tongue:

16. lizard7x6

lizard7x6 New Member

Hey Phantom... in regards to your post...

"Love a pa.
    I've seen a guy once with many barbells through his shaft that made his dick look studded. I wouldn't mind seeing that again. Don't know what that piercing is called though."

That piercing is usually referred to as a jacobs ladder... and to be a true one... the guy's got to be big enough for 12 barbells... because jacob had 12 wives.

I currently have 7 piercings in my ears.. my tongue, nose, and then four below the belt... PA, frenum, scrotum and perenium... I enjoy all of them!

17. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

Albums:

hows the frenum compare to the PA- stimulationwise and healing time....

got a pa myself and loooooove it!

18. Hung1

Hung1 New Member

I like to see Prince Alberts, but I may be bias cuz I have a Double Prince Albert myself so I guess that's why I like those!

19. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

My thoughts exactly - I would love my wife to come home strip off and make my piercing fantasy come true.

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'd like to see Rachael Ray pierced with kukris, up to the hilt, in both eyes.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice