Piercings

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know alot of people on here have something pierced. But what? And do you think it is the sexiest piercing?
I have both my nipples done, I do not think they are the sexiest piercings around but I really like the look of them. I also have my ears done, in 3 spots on each ear. I never wear them so they might be closed up now I'm not sure.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am a fan of the needle. :smile:

septum.
tongue.
uvula.
ears - gauged w/ plugs.
nipples.
belly button.
clit hood.

had snake bites but i took them out about a year ago.
i've had too many surface piercings over the years. most with silicone retainers *tygon*.

hips.
nape.
corset.
wrists.
sternum.
christina. i really want to have this redone.

visually, the surface piercings on my hips were the sexiest damn thing going for me.
the nips and clit piercing will forever fight it out as the most pleasurable.

ml

Last edited:

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a big fan of the PA. I really like the way it looks and can't wait to get one.

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have nipples and tongue web done, both i took out for work
now i only have 2 frenum piercings and 1 reverse prince albert
i might get the nipples redone

lenoxguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have my eyebrow done and that's all anymore. I used to have my ears and a LaBret. I'd like to get my lip done. I've considered my nipples, but too many friends pinch my nipples and I'm afraid they would get ripped out! I had an eyebrow ring ripped out... hurt like a motherfucker!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have my eyebrow done and that's all anymore. I used to have my ears and a LaBret. I'd like to get my lip done. I've considered my nipples, but too many friends pinch my nipples and I'm afraid they would get ripped out! I had an eyebrow ring ripped out... hurt like a motherfucker!

My brother grabs and pulls mine every time I see him. I'm just happy they are both still in:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Industrial, 3 conch piercings, 7 lobe piercings, cartilage, 2 nipples, 2 navels and hood. All still in.

Sexiest is the hood piercing. Most aesthetically pleasing is the nipples.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My brother grabs and pulls mine every time I see him. I'm just happy they are both still in:biggrin1:

I guess I'm lucky my nipples are like pencil erasers I don't really worry about the piercings in them, I was concerned about the PA until it healed but I don't worry about that anymore either. I have not had anything in my earlobes in ages I can't believe they are still open (I just checked)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The sexiest was the apadravya I had- a straight bar stud thru the head of the cock. Most intense.
The PA is a good second best.

On women... multiple labia piercings, a clit piercing if they have a sizable enough clit, or a hood piercing is sexy as hell... Nipple piercings- especially when barely visible thru a blouse are to die for.

Altho I am not a big fan of overdone facial piercings... I do really love the look of the single ring thru the center of a full lower lip where the ring is tight to the lip.

And a series of graduated gauge ear rings is hot as hell... with the largest and heaviest ring in the lobe and each successive ring smaller and lighter going up the rear edge of the ear.
This is particularly hot when you discover that she has a similar arrangement of multiple rings in her labia.

In fact, I would say It is hottest when a visible facial piercing evokes a similar piercing in a more intimate location.

For example, when girls with a tongue stud, also have vertical studs in their nipples.
Or A small septum ring is wildly hot when a girl has the same size ring thru her clit or clit hood.

Those intimate with such women cannot even look at them without wild and lustful associations playing in their minds...

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm lucky my nipples are like pencil erasers I don't really worry about the piercings in them, I was concerned about the PA until it healed but I don't worry about that anymore either. I have not had anything in my earlobes in ages I can't believe they are still open (I just checked)

I had 2 reasons for getting mine done.
1~I really like nipple piercings.
2~I had inverted nipples and knew that piercing them might help bring them out more.
And it sure did! I have had them a little over 2 months now and still putting on t-shirts feels so freakin cool. LOL. They are so sensative that when walking if a breeze hits my shit and makes it move across my nipples I will get cold chills. Its so hot. LOL.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am a fan of the needle. :smile:

septum.
tongue.
uvula.
ears - gauged w/ plugs.
nipples.
belly button.
clit hood.

had snake bites but i took them out about a year ago.
i've had too many surface piercings over the years. most with silicone retainers *tygon*.

hips.
nape.
corset.
wrists.
sternum.
christina. i really want to have this redone.

visually, the surface piercings on my hips were the sexiest damn thing going for me.
the nips and clit piercing will forever fight it out as the most pleasurable.

ml

WOW! You might be my cure for homosexuality.:tongue:
If there was one