Piercings?

princebrad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
12 guage in both ears and 00 guage PA, looking to go bigger. The weight is amazing, all I'm going to say is that after 8 years, gravity has has done it"s job. Love the hang!! and the looks in jeans with boxers.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did have;
Ear x2
Lip
Both nipples.

But have none atm, might get a pubic piercing at some point.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going from head to toe:

-14g Scaffold
-8g Septum
-6g Tongue
-8g Nipple
-4g Nipple
-00g Prince Albert
-10g Lorum

Planning to get my lobes done soon, as well as several more lorum/scrotal piercings to form a ladder:biggrin1:

ClayBlueEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have my eyebrow, two in my ear, spiderbites on my lip (two on the same side), my tongue web, and two dermal anchors on my wrist. I really wanna get a guiche, i'm just working up the courage.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a frenum that migrated and deep scrotal that I removed a few years back. I would consider more if the mood took me. Often had surprised reactions from new girlfriends. Is it reallly that strange for straight guys to have piercings :confused:

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't have any now, but have been throwing around the idea of a PA. I have a pretty high tolerance of pain but that kinda makes me squeamish....

On a side note, what do you guys with PAs do when you go through metal detectors? Is there an awkward explanation that follows?

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't have any now, but have been throwing around the idea of a PA. I have a pretty high tolerance of pain but that kinda makes me squeamish....

On a side note, what do you guys with PAs do when you go through metal detectors? Is there an awkward explanation that follows?

I've only been through one metal detector, and that was when all my piercings were a much smaller gauge than they are now, and nothng happened. But I know next week where I'm working will require me to walk through one, and now I have some larger pieces of metal in me, be keen to see what happens.:biggrin1:

And ClayBlueEyes, don't let pain put you off, something I always find(and other modded people I talk to), it never hurts as bad as you expect!(well except with nipples! lol)

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I Have three piercings a 12g Tongue with a barbell and two in my left earlobe the first hole is 6g & the 2nd is 00g. I'm going to pierce my right earlobe & stretch the holes so it matches the left ear pretty soon.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I had a frenum that migrated and deep scrotal that I removed a few years back. I would consider more if the mood took me. Often had surprised reactions from new girlfriends. Is it reallly that strange for straight guys to have piercings :confused:

My belly button ring migrated 3 times so in the end i just gave it up as a bad job (figure of speech,the piercer did a fab job:wink:).My piercer is a personal friend of mine and she told me that alot of straight guys have piercings,infact where she works more straight guys are pierced than not.She happens to know quite alot of her customers is how she knows btw.

I'm not a guy but i do have several piercings and before i got gold rings/bars the alarms went off when i was going through the detectors in Cyprus.The guard obviously thought i was carrying a firearm or something equally as horrible.I had to point to my nether regions and nipples to tell him that it was the piercings that were making the alarm go off.He didnt seem to understand and that bl**dy big gun he had was freaking the life out of me so i lifted my top and got my tits out and pointed right at the jewellery.:redface:My kids saw as well as other holiday makers but it was better than being scared sh*tless by the gun:eek:

Best part about it was the alarm went off due to my feckin sunglasses that i had on my head like an Alice band HAHA!!

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a guy but i do have several piercings and before i got gold rings/bars the alarms went off when i was going through the detectors in Cyprus.The guard obviously thought i was carrying a firearm or something equally as horrible.I had to point to my nether regions and nipples to tell him that it was the piercings that were making the alarm go off.He didnt seem to understand and that bl**dy big gun he had was freaking the life out of me so i lifted my top and got my tits out and pointed right at the jewellery.:redface:My kids saw as well as other holiday makers but it was better than being scared sh*tless by the gun:eek:

Best part about it was the alarm went off due to my feckin sunglasses that i had on my head like an Alice band HAHA!!

haha, whats the betting the guard is still telling that one too!:biggrin1:

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
had 1/2" PA, alas has migrated out so is now a meato. Also have 24 rung ladder down center of scrotum. Top couple are 0 gauge. then have about 10 at 2 ga and the rest at 4 and 6 ga.

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have my eyebrow, two in my ear, spiderbites on my lip (two on the same side), my tongue web, and two dermal anchors on my wrist. I really wanna get a guiche, i'm just working up the courage.

I've always wanted a quiche piercing. how many rings do you want?