Piercings

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone here have piercings?
I have a PA (A Prince Albert for people who don't know) and a few other piercings (ears, tongue and nipple)
My girlfriend also has her clit done, but I'm thinking about getting my scrotum pierced.

Any thoughts? Any piercing lovers out there?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a few, in moderation, in the right places can look good. I don't have any personally.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my aspirations is getting a blowjob from a guy with a pierced tongue. I want it so badly that sometimes I imagine I can feel it -- strong imagination:tongue: Can anyone here who has had one give a vivid description of how it feels?

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl has a tongue piercing. I really don't have words to describe it. She has a vibrating tongue stud as well. It's amazing. I have one too, I use it when I go down on her too.
She only puts the vibrating stud in when shes giving me head and I only put it in when shes going down on me.
It makes my orgams that much more intense.

Attachments

meritores

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
juice said:
Does anyone here have piercings?
I have a PA (A Prince Albert for people who don't know) and a few other piercings (ears, tongue and nipple)
My girlfriend also has her clit done, but I'm thinking about getting my scrotum pierced.

Any thoughts? Any piercing lovers out there?

I really want a PA did yours hurt?

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually no, my nipple was the most painful, then my tongue.
The PA was sort of this uncomfortable feeling, like a burn when you pee, then it was over. It's less painful because it only goes through one hole. It beld very little and the most painful part was the first time I peed. It just sort of stung again.
The only problem I had was almost "relearning" how to pee. It travels down the ring and caused a bit of a problem at first.
The pierce it with a 14g which is pretty small, my girl got her naval done with a 10. I stretched it out to a 4 which is bigger. That was a bit painful, just stretching the skin. I'm thinking about going to a 2 and then a 0.

I don't regret getting a PA. I love it.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have several genital piercings, including a scrotal. None of them hurt as bad as my first nip...in fact the pain of all the genital mods combined not as intense as first nip, or for that matter, any of the nips. Check out my pics in profile....will be glad to answer any ???

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
I have a PA as well. A question for someone else that has one.

I have been having problems with condoms breaking..I am not sure if it is my ring, I currently have a 14 Ball Closure Ring and I have had 3 cases where the condom broke.

Anyone have any idea if it is my piercing?

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What brand of condoms are you using? There are extra stregnth condom, both Durex and Trojan make them.

My girlfriend and I don't always use condoms, she's on Depo and she's my first so I don't have anything and I know she doesn't.

Try the extra stregnth condoms.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
toobig? said:
I have a PA as well. A question for someone else that has one.

I have been having problems with condoms breaking..I am not sure if it is my ring, I currently have a 14 Ball Closure Ring and I have had 3 cases where the condom broke.

Anyone have any idea if it is my piercing?

Do you mean a 14 gauge? On a dick that size? Get thee to at least an 8 gauge.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
juice said:
Actually no, my nipple was the most painful, then my tongue.
The PA was sort of this uncomfortable feeling, like a burn when you pee, then it was over. It's less painful because it only goes through one hole. It beld very little and the most painful part was the first time I peed. It just sort of stung again.
The only problem I had was almost "relearning" how to pee. It travels down the ring and caused a bit of a problem at first.
The pierce it with a 14g which is pretty small, my girl got her naval done with a 10. I stretched it out to a 4 which is bigger. That was a bit painful, just stretching the skin. I'm thinking about going to a 2 and then a 0.

I don't regret getting a PA. I love it.

What size ring are you wearing in your picture?
:smile:

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with the fact that you ring is too small. A 14 gauge ring is a cheese cutter. Go up to a 10 and you will have no problems. In fact, that is what you should have been pierced with to start. I also had problems when I first got my 14 gauge ring and after trying a 12 gauge, it was a little better but I still hurt a bit with my morning woody.
I have let nature do the streaching for me (weight of the ring will do it) and wear a 4 gauge ring for my daily wear now. I will eventually go to a 2 gauge ring - I like the looks and the weight on my dick.
Another thing you have to worry about with that small of the ring is migration.. you don't want to catch your ring on your fly and tear out your dick head. Of course, freeballing is the best thing with a pa.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I thought about a PA at one time. I was wondering about that peeing issue too. Does it make the pee just spray or something? What about when you cum? How often should you have to clean it and is it difficult to put it back on when you take it off to clean?

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had my pa for about 12 years (cant remember the exact year I got it) and have gone through the problems with it and the excitement of having one. I learned how to piss and even used to turn my dick upside down to piss. Lately, I have found that I can piss just like before I was pierced without sprinkling all over the bathroom. I found that my piss slip has expanded to allow the piss to flow like normal. I do remember to wipe the ring when I am finish so as not to have a piss stain on my pants.
As for cumming....when I put in a larger ring, I shoot a little farther and when my body has adjusted to the ring, I flow just like normal.
Anyone who has specific questions about getting or maintaining a prince albert, just drop me a line. Anyone who wants one, go for it! Both you and your partner will really enjoy it. Remember, it heals very quickly and then you can put it to goo use.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would rather not have a piercing on my cock. its al bout tastes. i feel that having a piercing justs get in the way of amazing sex. i use to know a guy who had a piercing on his cock but it ruined his sex life. it kinda depends on why you want the piercing there. i only have ear piercing and i cant see the fascination of having a piercing on a cock, its too adept and not manly. but its down to you really. all i can say is that have a good think about it, think of the downsides and upsides.

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i LOVE the look of PA's .... i've thought about getting one frequently but just havent yet.

the exhibitionist side of me also likes the idea of having a PA in a lockerroom, lol.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pasarefun said:
I have had my pa for about 12 years (cant remember the exact year I got it) and have gone through the problems with it and the excitement of having one. I learned how to piss and even used to turn my dick upside down to piss. Lately, I have found that I can piss just like before I was pierced without sprinkling all over the bathroom. I found that my piss slip has expanded to allow the piss to flow like normal. I do remember to wipe the ring when I am finish so as not to have a piss stain on my pants.
As for cumming....when I put in a larger ring, I shoot a little farther and when my body has adjusted to the ring, I flow just like normal.
Anyone who has specific questions about getting or maintaining a prince albert, just drop me a line. Anyone who wants one, go for it! Both you and your partner will really enjoy it. Remember, it heals very quickly and then you can put it to goo use.

Thanks for the info...:smile:

PiercedUnderWhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all, just joined and will introduce myself soon.

0ga PA, 4 dydoes, 'pallang, top frenum ladder, left nipple, left ear horizontal industrial... All my tatooed friends make fun of me because I'm hesitant to get inked!