Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some questions about getting a piercing

1. Does it hurt when getting pierced in the cock or balls?

2. Do they numb the area before they pierce you?

3. Does cock size matter?

4. Getting hardons with a piercing hurt in underwear?

5. Do you get infections from having a PA?

6. How old were you when you got your cock or balls pierced?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are my answers:

1. Does it hurt when getting pierced in the cock or balls? My PA did not hurt that much, just a very short and intense pain. Can't comment about other piercings.

2. Do they numb the area before they pierce you? No.

3. Does cock size matter? Not really, but the size of jewelry must allow the head of the penis to expand during an erection

4. Getting hardons with a piercing hurt in underwear? No (unless the jewelry gets caught)

5. Do you get infections from having a PA? Only if aftercare is not done properly and if the skin is torned or broken and not allowed to heal.

6. How old were you when you got your cock or balls pierced? I got my PA 11 years ago at age 32.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only have cock pierced....was numbed

Yes
Only for the diameter of the ring
Stopped weraing underware.
No

6. How old were you when you got your cock or balls pierced?Late 20's

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cool: Did not hurt for the PA except for one hot second. they insert something like a metal straw into the opening, ( that was more intense for me) did not numb the area, I was a little uncomfortable that night (don't drink liquor, thins the blood). I had a little bleeding the first night. Soaked it in sea salt and warm water, twice a day) washed it twice a day in the shower with dial gold soap. The nipples hurt more. Tatoos hurt much more that my piercings. I glad I have them. Go to someone good and experienced and clean.
Good luck

cinderian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My experience from moving from a size 4 to a 2 was painful. I searched around town for a set of smooth stainless steel chopsticks. They happened to be tapered to a diameter from a 4 to a 2 gauge. I lubed up the sterile chopstick and inserted into my piss slit coming out the pa hole. I watched tv, layed around the house and kept slowly forcing the hole larger. After about an hour I pushed the chopstick all the way through. But the new pa was still too tight and would not fit so into a hot bath tub I sat with epson salts. I tried widening the hole with two chopsticks in the hot water. The hole began to bleed lightly.

Next I pushed in the new prince albert as I pulled out the very uncomfortable chopsticks. I applied some antiseptic iodine for piercings, put on some clean underwear and crawled into bed. I was in moderate pain for at least three hours. So I got out of bed and poured myself another bath and took some codeine for the pain. The finished result was a little scar tissue where the hole had teared. Months later the hole had healed up nicely and today I can put in the ring or take it out for weeks at a time with no problems.

In the future I'll be going to my local piercing shop for stretching or additions.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These responses are regarding my Prince Albert piercing at 8 guage:

Everyone's pain threshhold is different. My PA piercing hurt during the split second the needle went through. I think a big, hollow, needle going through anyone's skin should be expected to hurt a bit. After a few seconds, literally about 5, there was never any more pain. Getting a sleep boner can be a little uncomfortable, but, instances of that subside after just a few nights.

No. Non-prescription anesthetics are not sufficient to numb the tissue underneath the skin. Though, I'm told some piercers use it anyway. My piercer told me it wouldn't have time to make a difference with mine.

Cock size only matters with regard to the jewelry size one wears. There needs to be enough room to accommodate the full erection. Experienced piercers will measure and make recommendations if one does not know the correct jewelry size.

Sometimes there is a bit of discomfort when the jewelry is twisted in the wrong direction, or caught up in the underwear somehow. A simple adjustment resolves the problem.

I've often read that PA's are least prone to infections because they are constantly irrigated with one's own sterile piss. That's also the reason they rate highly for quicker healing than other body piercings. Infections are always possible with physical injury. Diligent aftercare reduces the risk. I've never personally encountered anyone who told me he had infection(s) with his PA.

TallTanAndLong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For about a split second. I have a frenum (see picture in gallery).

No.

I don't think so with the piercing I got. Could for a PA. The piercer will know proper size of jewelry for you.

Only if it gets caught, which has only happened one time to me, but turned out fine.

Anytime the skin is pierced an infection can occur. Follow the instructions of the piercer carefully, mostly using anti-bacteria soap in the shower.

Around 30.

One thing to note, that I'm suprised you didn't ask about. How long before having sex after getting pierced. I was able to have sex the next night, but I had to wear a condom to keep the piercing stable, otherwise the rigorousness of sex started to make it hurt. I had to do this for about a month. After it completely healed though, the benefits far outweighed this slight inconvenience.

jrk150

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my pa and it didn't hurt except for a sharp stab which was nothing. I think they look great on a guy either when flaccid or hard. Keeping the piercing clean, some recommend salt water soaks, is the main thing initially, then just enjoy. They are usually a talking point too if you are naked with other guys, which can lead to some interesting encounters.

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Does it hurt when getting pierced in the cock or balls? No, just a pinch that lasted a few seconds.

2. Do they numb the area before they pierce you? Nope.

3. Does cock size matter? No, just the size of the ring, but a piercer can help you with that.

4. Getting hardons with a piercing hurt in underwear? No, only if it get caught in my underwear. Then you just do some adjusting.

5. Do you get infections from having a PA? Never. Your urine is sterile so it cleans the wound.

6. How old were you when you got your cock or balls pierced? 17

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1. Does it hurt when getting pierced in the cock or balls? No, just a pinch that lasted a few seconds.

Sorry, I just had to point a little something out here. Remember that Juice is a hockey player. Part of the game is dealing with pain. What may be a simple pinch to him may feel like a hot piercing dagger to someone else.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mr. Ed had no pain at all for his pa, which now has a 0 ga ring in. The frenum piercing hurt and the nipples hurt. but only for a short while.
He never has any pain when wearing underwear unless it gets caught or he sits on it! He stretched his pa to accomadate a zero gauge without any pain or bleeding. It should not bleed when getting streched. If it does you're pushing it too hard. try to find a piercer with a lot of experience.
going to school does not constitute a good piercer, as we found out!
Miki

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh, I had my first piercing at fourteen (nose) Mr Ed was 56 when he got his
first tattoo and piercing! I think a big dick looks better with a big ring in it.
I've seen some where the ring is so big it has deformed the head of the penis, this is usually on smallish dicks.

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I just had to point a little something out here. Remember that Juice is a hockey player. Part of the game is dealing with pain. What may be a simple pinch to him may feel like a hot piercing dagger to someone else.

Hahaha, thanks for pointing that out Tiger.

I DO have to say that catching a slapshot in the cup hurts no matter what. :rolleyes:

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Generally, I think the answers here are spot on.

The one thing not covered are comfort and activity issues. I've found that male genital piercings have the potential to get uncomfortable or even sharply painful during various everyday activities - having kids or pets jump in your lap, riding a bicycle or horse, etc. I currently only wear a relatively large gauge but short frenum barbell that does not seem to get in the way much, and am planning to re-pierce my PA in a new position and try new jewelry to see if I can find something that can be worn everyday without being a problem.

I sometimes wonder how people with multiple and/or very large piercings, manage to live relatively normal lives in contact with people and the world around them. Or maybe they accept putting up with a lot of restrictions and discomfort.

FF

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear a 00ga PA, 00ga Frenum and a 6ga apadrayva, the only one that hurt was the apadrayva. very rarely get caught in underwear as I wear loose knit boxers, give a nice swing when walking. Check out my pics