Pierre Perrier

Frat Cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just saw the French film Douches froides (Cold Showers) and it was really good. First time I have ever heard of Johan and Pierre. There were a few full-frontal shots...they are packin some heat! Anyone have anything more? Some of the pics are small...its all I could really come up with. Enjoy!

Attachments

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen the film and love Johan Libereau, he is gorgeous to me. He is well endowed too and happy getting his kit off. There is a scene in the film 'You Will Be Mine' which despite being of lesbian interest sees Johan naked once again in a closer full-frontal than Cold Showers. I believe there is also a brief shot in the film Le Clan too.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen the film and love Johan Libereau, he is gorgeous to me. He is well endowed too and happy getting his kit off. There is a scene in the film 'You Will Be Mine' which despite being of lesbian interest sees Johan naked once again in a closer full-frontal than Cold Showers. I believe there is also a brief shot in the film Le Clan too.

Mitchymo sure knows his shit! Some great screencaps of Johan Libereau from You Will Be Mine.

Attachments

D

deleted213967

You guys share Libereau any way you want. I'll settle for Perrier...Better yet, I'll just take his tight white butt.

Reactions: Philhague25852

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mitchymo sure knows his shit! Some great screencaps of Johan Libereau from You Will Be Mine.

:cool: :biggrin1:

You guys share Libereau any way you want. I'll settle for Perrier...Better yet, I'll just take his tight white butt.

Have it with pleasure boy. I just seen the hottest ass of any actor. James Franco in Sonny (2002). A couple of great rear shots and if i'm not mistaken a dvd player with 'slow' 'pause' and 'step' functions will yield a glimse of his meat flying out as he moves kinda like Jason Priestly's did in Calendar Girl but not so impressve.

Reactions: sakukimi

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I love this nude scene of Pierre and Johan Libereau from "Cold Showers" ("Douches Froides" 2005).

A) He's gorgeous; B) Having a working knowledge of both English and French makes some terms, like "Pet Store" (pet = fart, en français) and "Douches Froides" unintentionally hilarious.