Pierson Fode

xanthis2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's sad that a person can't make a post, with more than 20 words, without being accused of writing an essay or a thesis. How limited/self-centered have people's attention spans become that they can't read something, with more than two sentences, without feeling intellectually challenged? Clearly the people making such statements have never actually written either since they take much more effort than the 20 or 30 seconds that it took to write my responses above.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's sad that a person can't make a post, with more than 20 words, without being accused of writing an essay or a thesis. How limited/self-centered have people's attention spans become that they can't read something, with more than two sentences, without feeling intellectually challenged? Clearly the people making such statements have never actually written either since they take much more effort than the 20 or 30 seconds that it took to write my responses above.
I think what's going on here is that..on these message boards, messages are short and choppy...thats really the way discussions go here. So you are in college essay mode where most of communicate with a truncated form of writing....I think it also changes the way you come across...a bit arrogant and an over-communicator....probably not how you really are...just how it comes across.

FishingWithCats

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
giphy.gif

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing is is that they’re only four photos out there so far. One has like I don’t know. It’s almost like proof that there are more. But yeah anytime someone tries to post them they reported and immediately deleted. There was a another thread about Pierson and it got deleted. So the photos are 100% real. It’s just that anytime they get posted they get taken down. It’s obvious that they are real because they were posted at least three different times in this thread.

CMatt

Superior Member
Media
The thing is is that they’re only four photos out there so far. One has like I don’t know. It’s almost like proof that there are more. But yeah anytime someone tries to post them they reported and immediately deleted. There was a another thread about Pierson and it got deleted. So the photos are 100% real. It’s just that anytime they get posted they get taken down. It’s obvious that they are real because they were posted at least three different times in this thread.
Right... Maybe this one are going to be deleted too... I don't really understand why... Cause there is no face... But... Wait and see...

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s like this pic was meant to leak. It’s just a big tease. Barely anything is visible
It’s probably because it is. About 3 people had photos of pierson. One posted one. Then another user got mad because they wanted know where their “friends” content came from. Apparently they knew the person who catfished Pierson. Then they posted proof photos and then the thread was shut down. There was a user who posted the ones that they saved in this thread but the post was reported. So get the pics while you can people. It’s only a matter of time before a snitch ruins it all.

CMatt

Superior Member
Media
I think youre right... The pic is not going to be here long... But I don't understand how it's possible anyway with no face... Why always deleted ? The only thing with doing that it's proving that's officially him...