Pieterjoke goes American / A&F

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
First of all a merry christmas too you guys and gals.

I got my first underwear from A&F yesterday. And I must say it fits wonderful. A friend of mine was in NYC and bought it for me.
I got the 'Low rise stretch athletic short' and damn, what a great fit.
I rather had black or white, but I got grey :rolleyes:
Here are some shots I took just a few minutes ago. (The nudes are in the gallery :wink:)

Looks good Pieter though I think most American underwear is designed to worn, "dick down," (I broke my glasses so I'm not sure what you're doing) particularly low-rise things. Do they not have boxer-briefs over there? I don't care for Eurounderwear. They look like women's panties to me.

They really look hot! I'm impressed!

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, they look great on you! Thanks for sharing, hope you enjoy them and we get to see you in (and out of them) them some more!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bulge away Pieter. I think you found your perfect match. The butt shot especially is
very ZEXY !!!!!

Happy holidays. I always enjoy your posts..... - alyn

Man, you're fucking hot! I can't believe were live a few miles away from each other and i never be able to see that pretty dick of yours with my own eyes ;-)

Merry christmas dude!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lookin' good, Pieter.

Looks good Pieter though I think most American underwear is designed to worn, "dick down,"

Says who? As far as I know, briefs, including boxer briefs, are made to allow you to wear your dick any way you please.

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

Do you feel your American underwear drawing you westward to take you back to the States for a visit? :tongue: