Pieterjoke his ballstretcher

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting- Looks basically like a wide metal 'ball' ring.. :up:
btw- the first two photo links given are of the same .jpg ,
maybe another one was intended to be uploaded ??
:cool: :wink:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to sound like a noob, but is the point of those to cause a bit of discomfort? Or is just to stretch everything out tight? Probably it's one of those things you just have to try out...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I don't want to sound like a noob, but is the point of those to cause a bit of discomfort? Or is just to stretch everything out tight? Probably it's one of those things you just have to try out...

What I know it doesn' have the purpose to be uncomfterable at all. It's main purpose is to put some weight on your ballsac to stretch it out. But I've bought it because a friend said what a feeling it could give when wanking or having sex. Each to his own I think :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cool. Yeah, I've been with guys who really like having their balls tugged during oral or whatever, so that's what I figured a ball stretcher would be for. But for some people a bit of discomfort or pain is hot, too, so I thought I'd ask. Anyway, now that I know they exist I can think of a couple of people I should mention them to. Thanks.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Not really my purpose to stretch my balls, but damn, the intensity when wanking with it! ...

My balls hang so low naturally that I've never given any thought to ball stretching, or more properly scrotum stretching. But a friend who is into stretching told me about the enhanced sensation when pounding pussy or jacking off so I thought I'd see what it was like. After considerable research on the web I order a Cock Bolt from Mr-S-Leather.com. As my balls are quite large I was concerned about getting into some of the products but the Cock Bolts are made of pure silicone and are very stretchy so it's not a problem. And you're right, the feeling is quite amazing.

Attachments

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Cool. Yeah, I've been with guys who really like having their balls tugged during oral or whatever, so that's what I figured a ball stretcher would be for. But for some people a bit of discomfort or pain is hot, too, so I thought I'd ask. Anyway, now that I know they exist I can think of a couple of people I should mention them to. Thanks.

You're more then welcome. I guess many have different purposes when it comes to the stretcher. Some as bondage, some as more pleasure and many as purpose to get lower hanging balls.

My balls hang so low naturally that I've never given any thought to ball stretching, or more properly scrotum stretching. But a friend who is into stretching told me about the enhanced sensation when pounding pussy or jacking off so I thought I'd see what it was like. After considerable research on the web I order a Cock Bolt from Mr-S-Leather.com. As my balls are quite large I was concerned about getting into some of the products but the Cock Bolts are made of pure silicone and are very stretchy so it's not a problem. And you're right, the feeling is quite amazing.

Looks good on ya. I guess each have a toy that suits him best ^^
Glad you like it for the same purpose as I do :p

Last edited:

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love the photos mate and I've experimented a bit with ball strechers and the like, the feeling is incredible! ;-) I like the look of that cock bolt but think it would only work on me on a hot day lol! I need to search that site! keep the photos coming and thanks for posting Pieter, the shots of your meat rock hard and the veins... hot ;-) there's something about those days when you wake REALLY hard ;-)

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have had several conversations with other members here on LPSG on "ball stretching." We all concur it just feels good. I get a nice semi-erection that lasts for hours while I'm wearing mine, and so of course the feeling of shooting a load is more intense if that happens. Personally, it isn't a goal to lengthen my scotum, but I have I feeling this will happen if I decide to upgrade my stretcher. Great pictures as always Pieter!