pieterjoke: member for exactly a year now

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Hy everyone, I almost forgot, but I realised I'm a member on this forum for a year now. And man, so much happend here at LPSG.
I must say that LPSG is a great site to be a member off. Lately there have been some up and downs, so I'm just hoping it only will get up in the future.

But wow a year, time goes by so fast.

I know that I joined LPSG just to found out other masturbationtechniques. But I realised there was more to do around here. So I took so many pics of myself to notice that I got nice commments on it. Was so weird to get comments in the first place, but so cool to hear. Yup, even the weird comments :rolleyes:.

Then LPSG become more then a 'show-off place' for my body :biggrin1:. I started to chat with people around here, very friendly chats.
That wasn't my purpose when I joined here, but it was nice.

And this I have to mention, I met a great guy over here, Artful, and he was the one that made me realise that you could make friendships over the internet. A weird experience, but man, did he become a friend.:smile:
So thank you LPSG to be here and give me the oppurtunity to meet such a great guy over here.

Of course, I won't say that he is the only one that I met here. People like Plug-it-in, Jeff Black, Glenn, Senor Rubirosa and so many others around here made this board an intresting place to come.
Of course there were others that made this board a less nice place to come on like the well known Jasondawgxxx and co. But yeah those things are easily to forget in the end.

I just want to say thank you too all the people who were nice to me and welcomed me around here.

Thank you.

Aww hehe - congrats dude :beerchug2:

You're one of the ppl that make it nice to come on here.
All the best, and have a good 2nd year :smile:

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nice pieter! :) This is a great site and better with you on it, you're a good forum-friend.