Pietro boselli

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I
Am I the only person who is over this guy?. Before anyone says "don't comment if u don't like", I was a fan but just find him tedious now.
I think you might be bored with yourself and your own perceptions ... not too much to do with 'him' - hopefully there is someone new on the horizon ...

adrianass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this mean; You know in Italy is very affected with coronavirus many people died here, is a epidemy, rainobow is become the simbol of this, this mean the end of the storm, the coronavirus storm, and raimbows have some words togheter, andrà tutto bene translate in elnglish it's mean; everything will be fine

arcobaleno5.jpeg

DustinStyles

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this mean; You know in Italy is very affected with coronavirus many people died here, is a epidemy, rainobow is become the simbol of this, this mean the end of the storm, the coronavirus storm, and raimbows have some words togheter, andrà tutto bene translate in elnglish it's mean; everything will be fine

arcobaleno5.jpeg

That’s why I came here to find out about the rainbow picture! :)
Thanks for explaining! I thought he might want to hint a coming out :)
Still the caption that he chose is very suspicious.. I can’t really connect anything to Corona but an inner battle.

Reactions: laurel19900a