Pietro boselli

RexWaters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Drake?? I thought she just starred in his music video. But yeah. Penny was a serial liker of Pietro’s ig posts but I noticed she’s not anymore since mid-August (around the time he’s with bravin, giampy’s bday, etc.). Pietro even unfollowed her. I feel bad for Penny. Pietro looks like the type who doesn’t want to settle down (like I think he’s focused on his businesses rn).
I saw nothing when they were out together with friends in London that implied a romantic relationship. Others have disagreed though.

I fully agree that he is not looking to settle down.

Reactions: Dah3930

JCEO

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pietro looks like the type who doesn’t want to settle down
He's a Sagittarius lol. I know from experience those men are like wild untamed horses who like to roam free. My straight Sagittarius uncle didn’t settle until his 60s and he's nowhere near as attractive as pietro.

• Haha
Reactions: fernandoall1

Rivqqqa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the same video, but with a slow motion replay at the end.....much better watch on the cock pull at the beginning, and swinging as he turns and walks.

View attachment 78648231
Divine inflated male body! How exciting, against the background of his large muscles, a softy penis, galloping balls and a jerking dick. Ohhh hot!

Reactions: mperei02