piggyback rides

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you make of this?
I read your column about people getting turned on by piggyback rides. I was reading it over a cup of coffee and turned so red, I thought I was having an allergic reaction to my latte. The end of my relationship with my wife of four years started with a piggyback ride. I was hiking one weekend with a colleague; we’re both young and attractive male associate professors at a university in the city. I had fallen off a slippery rock and hurt my ankle, so he offered to give me a piggyback ride. I accepted and was very surprised to find something stirring on the way down. When we got to the car, he put me on the back of the open SUV, and that’s when he took notice of my bulge; he too was erect, and for whatever reason we started making out. I was never attracted to another man, just him. That was about a year ago. After that we started meeting for regular make-out sessions. I felt like I wasn’t cheating, though I knew I was. He was moving away and I finally decided I needed to tell my wife. I thought she might be able to get over it, but as the recent divorce has shown, she wasn’t. As for my hiking buddy, turns out he was straight and this was just as confusing for him. Now I have no idea what I want or where to turn.

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damned sorry that your wife couldn't handle it. I hope you keep looking for the right partner though, as for knowing where you are going etc, seems like you might need to do some reconnaissance before you can tell what you want to do. Take some time for you and have a look around, the worlds full of lovelly people :smile:[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why did you feel the need to tell your wife. I believe in an open relationship, but there are somethings that do belong in the "vault".

I had a sexual relationship when I was a teen with a male friend and that info is "in the vault". I've never ever felt the need to tell my wife.

The old saying..." What they don't know, can't hurt them..."

Where do you go from here? You're in a state of curiosity, you can either explore it and satisfy it or abandon it and move on.

Those of us that are curious, may feel more guilt because we're trying to have it both ways, with our spouse AND another male.

Hard one to just figure out...you need to do some soul searching.