Piglet Lawson (Late-Bloomer Trilogy)

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the first part of a proposed trilogy revolving around individuals who don't reach puberty until age 18, and how it ties in with potential stimuli.

In "Piglet Lawson", the main character is a typical "runt of the litter" who finds favor with a teen jock of prodigious strength and virility. Here, the stimuli is a prepubescent relationship involving a barely-legal late bloomer.

The second one, still a WIP, will deal with the idea of late-puberty being triggered by humiliation.

The third, which is the only entry to feature a female protagonist, will deal with the idea of being guided into puberty by a male who she has a crush on.

PROLOGUE

My name is Merrick Lawson. But everyone calls me "Piglet". It's because I'm small. I'm weak. I'm puny. I'm the runt of the litter called the student body of Dante McDougal Memorial High School, named after one of our more prolific political figures.

For some reason, puberty never happened to me. By the time most people were getting armpit hair and their first zits, I still looked like I was only 8. And at age 18, I look like I'm barely 12. I'm under 5', I have no body hair, never had an erection, and I'm all alone in this. You see, everyone else, even the other "late-bloomers" have since joined the ranks of the post-pubescent.

So it's safe to say that they pick on me. They ask me all the time in the locker room if I've been lying about my age. They beat me up. They mock me. And the guys on the football team never stop harassing me.

And even worse, the teacher's don't do a Goddamn thing about it.

But it's not all bad. I have one person on my side. You see, the football team may harass me, but there's one that tries to keep them in check.

His name is Mercutio Derwood. As a kid, he was just like me, but he hit puberty at age 8, and apparently never stopped.

He stood at nearly 6'5", weighed almost 320 lbs (with no fat whatsoever), and had a face that one could only describe as "cherubic". Even when he competes in local bodybuilding events, which he apparently can only do so alongside more seasoned veterans due to the fact that he clearly outranks those in the teen and collegiate levels.

But deep down, I knew there was a reason he looked out for me... because he loved me. He wasn't gay, or even bi. But he loved me. And not like a brother, but romantically, despite having the most beautiful girl in school wearing his letterman jacket, which he earned during a brief stint at football before he eschewed that for his bodybuilding career, and his class ring.

I can only imagine how his girlfriend, petite little Gianna Grandwood, could have sex with him, since it's obvious he's hung, and built like a fucking tank. And either one of those things alone would make sex arduous, but somehow it worked, since she always bragged about their sex life, and how he always makes her cum.

So that's why the call I got that night was so confusing.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART ONE

"Hey, Merrick."
"Yeah?"
"It's Gianna, Mercutio's girlfriend."
"Yeah, I know. What's up, Gianna?"
"Mercutio wants to know if you can come over?"
"Why?"
"He doesn't wanna say over the phone."
"Okay."

I hopped out to my car, knowing full-well that the cops are no doubt gonna stop me and ask for my driver's license.

The drive to Mercutio's house wasn't too far, and luckily no cops to card me. I parked in front of the curb, and walked up the walkway to the door. I knocked, and Gianna answered. As she closed the door, she looked around.

When I got in, I asked what was going on.

And that's when Gianna started.

She explained that she was a lesbian and that Mercutio was gay. They formed a sham relationship to avoid coming out in high school, though their parents know and have decided that when they are ready, Gianna and Mercutio would publicly come out.

And then, she explained that Mercutio has been fantasizing about me. To him, I was the last bit of innocence in his life. I was untouched. I was virginal. And no, having the art teacher Miss Delvecchio teaching me the art of cunnilingus on her person doesn't count.

"So... you wanna fuck me."
"Pretty much."
"Are you fucking stupid? Look at me. A guy that's only a tenth as big as you (big in every sense of the word) could crush me. I mean, you fucking me would be like an elephant fucking a cat!"
"I know, but out of all the other guys in school---"
"All the hot, muscular, post-pubescent, guys in school---"
"You were always the only one I thought was hot. I can't explain it, though. But I must have you. I've been waiting for you, but even after you turned 18 (three months ago), I was afraid to ask you. But I can't wait any longer."
"And what if I refuse?"
"I'm not gonna force you to. But please, I just wanna be with you."

His big hazel eyes gazed at me. Puppy dog eyes. Who could resist?

"Okay," I said hesitantly.

He took off his shirt. He had a big, strong torso. Each sinew was pronounced and surging with prowess. To me, his chest seemed to stretch out almost 60 inches (though it was probably only 40something), and his waist seemed less than 30 inches (though it may have been 32, 34 inches). But there was no lie that his strong body, sinewy and hairless (he was competing in a few weeks), with pecs the size of dinner plates that were suspended over his 8-pack abs.

And then he began to slide his tight jeans off his thick, strong legs. His thighs were bigger than my puny chest, like almost 3 times as much. And his calves were like thick baseball bats.

But I almost didn't notice any of that when I saw the fat, pomegranate-sized bulge in his tight red briefs.

He slid those briefs down and his fat 9 inch semi, which seemed as big around as it was long. And this slowly-growing member was sitting upon two large balls.

He was a fucking sex god, and next to me, he seemed almost three or four times as big and strong.

I then stripped down, showing off my hairless body. At 5' tall, less than 100lbs, I really WAS a runt. And to add insult to injury, my stubby, two-inch dick never had an erection, though such an erection would only get about three or four inches long.

I then walked over to him, crouched down, though on my knees I'd be too short to suck his dick.

I was surprised that his fat dick, now a hard 11 inches, was able to slide into my small mouth.

Looking back, I'd enjoy this night for many reasons. But had I known that the events that would follow were real, I would have done this ages ago.

I also would have prided myself on what all I'd do after that night.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART TWO

Mercutio's fat near-foot long was now all the way down my esophagus, a strange thing since I was so small.

My lips traversed his veiny shaft. He moaned and quivered. It was his first time, as Gianna told me.

"He's been too nervous to ask anyone at school. He was afraid that someone would not keep his secret. And he was afraid this would cost him the respect of everyone in school. And more importantly, he was afraid of how this would affect his budding bodybuilding career."

I then pulled his dick out my throat and tried to catch my breath.

"So you'd rather hide like a coward? Man up, dude. And trust me. If I can keep myself from ending it all when Mother Nature decided to give me a royal screw job, then not living this lie should be easy for you."

"You don't understand," said Gianna. "Mercutio is at a point that most amateur bodybuilders only WISH they could be at. You see, he already competes against people twice his age, and has won a lot of titles. So imagine his life as a bodybuilder in a few years from now, when he could actually eclipse the..."

"Gianna, I'm going limp here."

I then resumed my cocksucking duties, with a bit of anger at Mercutio for obviously being a self-hating homosexual. And shame for helping him to justify this.

But that was shoved into the background the farther he pushed his dick down my throat. Maybe it was the slight asphyxiation from sucking a fat dick that made it hard to breathe.

And soon, I didn't care when I heard his moans escalate, indicating that I was really working his dick, while he just stood there. An moaning sentinel, whose back was now starting to arch slightly. I wrapped my hands around his ass, which was bulbous and large, yet hard and muscular. I could barely fit my small, weak hands around his large, strong ass.

As his moans heightened, so did the intensity of my cocksucking, which in turn made his ecstasy increase even further. And at this rate, either he'd cum earlier than expected or he'd cum at the end of an orgasm that would no doubt make his head explode. Either way, I was both anticipating it and wishing it'd never happen.

And just then... he moaned loudly as he then emptied the contents of his fat coconut-sized balls down my throat. My stomach, unbridled by any celluloid or muscle whatsoever, bulged greatly. It was full.

His dick popped out my lips, now slowly growing soft. I gasped for air as hard and fast as I could.

I smiled at him.

"So... still wish I had the courage to find someone else to fill with my man gravy?"

I couldn't speak. I barely was able to nod.

"Well, don't pass out yet... the fun's just beginning."

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART THREE

I was still gasping for air, but when I finally caught my breath, Mercutio told me to bend over the couch.

He wanted my black cherry, and I was too weak to say no and make him accept no for an answer. But a part of me didn't mind him fucking me. Whether consensual or rape, I didn't mind. What the fuck was wrong with me? Not caring if I'm raped? My small ass taking a fat dick that's damn near bigger than my arm, and actually WANTING IT??!!

But as this went on in my head, I apparently just stood there with a dumb look on my face. Gianna then snapped her fingers and told me to bend over the couch.

"I don't want to, but okay."
"If you don't want to, you don't have to."
"That's all right, Mercutio. I want you happy."
"But if you're not happy, how can I be happy?"
"It's your first time taking someone's black cherry, and this person happens to be some pre-pubescent twink who by some cosmic fuckup is actually just over 18 by a few months. If that's not able to put a smile on your face, someone's fucking up. And besides, I like it when you're happy. So, even if I'm dying, your smile will make me pull through."
"Really?"
"I guess. I mean, isn't that the job of a power bottom?"
"Maybe, but who knows? I betcha when puberty hits you, you'll be 7 feet tall."
"In my dreams."
"With the kind of body that even I would be jealous of."
"Yeah, right."
"And a dick that no one alive would resist bending over for."
"And maybe pigs will fly."
"And when that day comes, I wanna be your bottom. I wanna suck your dick and take it up my ass."
"Fine."

My "Fine" was sarcastic, since I never would imagine that day ever coming.

By now, I was bent over the couch. Mercutio had just put on a condom and coated his meaty piston with lube. He was now applying lube to my hole, making it more willing to take his dick.

Had I known what was ahead of me, I would have just said "Fuck the lube, just take me now your brainless stud!"

And then I felt the head of his dick against my asshole, and then my hole lightly spread open, until finally, I had taken six fat inches of cock. I tried to make a noise, but the pain was so unbearable, I couldn't make a sound.

I tried to give myself some distance between me and him, but just then... Gianna commanded him to give me the whole thing, which he did.

Now, looking back, a lesbian being this interested in some gay dude cornholing another guy would cause some questions to pop up. I asked her about this some time ago, and she said that she doesn't have a rational answer.

But back to the fat dick up my ass.

He grabbed me with his meaty arms and pulled me closer to him, my back now pressed against his superhuman chest as he pushed his cock deeper and harder inside me.

Tears were starting to streak down my cheeks. He asked me if I should stop, but I nodded. And he continued. I didn't want him to stop.

This wasn't like some fairy tale ideal of having your black cherry popped. There was no "Oh, fuck me, you're so big" talk. This was just a man fucking another man, though the latter looked more like a child. But I was legal, so it was alright.

And just then... "woah". A smile washed over my face and moans escaped my lips. I felt his dick hitting me in a very nice spot.

"What's... ooh!... happen-NING?!"

Gianna told me what happened. The fat dick up my ass... had just hit my prostate.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was planning on writing the next part right now, but I decided to wait a while, so as to perfect this next part.

So instead, I'm just gonna give a small sneak peek at part 4:

Basically, Mercutio has just hit Merrick's prostate and I just go from there.

Part 4 will end with another cliffhanger, so I'll start with something but stop short to tease you.

By Part 5, the whole dynamic changes.

And I expect to bring the previously mentioned art teacher into a short part of the overall story, which I see running for quite a length period, as I plan on covering a lot of time.

And the proposed third story, which features a female protagonist, may become the second story.

And all these things are true at press time, but may change due to my whims.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I've decided to wrap up the story a lot sooner than originally planned, so as to be able to start on the next part of the "Late-Bloomer Trilogy", but Piglet Lawson's story will continue much like that of "Mac and Milton" and "Tommy Roldan" and "Hollywood Adam" will, in that they will be spun off into one-shots and even crossovers.

But after some time, here's the next part.

PART FOUR

I've never felt this way before. It was like my long, dormant prostate has just awoken, though unfortunately, I was still soft. But he made me feel so good, I could care less.

"I see someone's enjoying themselves..."

"And how," I said, gasping for air, albeit with a hint of joviality in my voice.

With each thrust, I felt more sexual electricity flow through me. He was now spreading his hands across my frail torso, when finally he resigned his hands to two places. His left hand was now caressing my nipples, and his right was fondling with my still slumbering genitals. And his lips began to press against my neck. He was very attentive to me, making me feel really good, as if to make up for the fat dick stuffed up my ass, which he was still thoroughly jackhammering. All this stimulation still left me soft, but I still could care less about something as seemingly unimportant as not being able to gain an erection.

Just then, he took his lips from my neck and brought them to my ears and whispered "I'm about to cum. Do you want me to cum on your chest, back, or what?"

And I responded... "Cum inside me. Don't argue, just do it."

By now, he was pounding with the power of a locomotive behind his muscled haunches. The amount of time between each thrust was now measured in fractions of nanoseconds. And in this time frame, he began to fondle my nipples and genitals much harder now.

YAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!

We both screamed as he shot his load, which felt like cannon fire against my tender insides. With each spurt, he thrust slightly yet suddenly. His member also throbbed intensely, which I could feel in my now cavernous rectum.

He finally pulled it out after filling me with what felt like the last of 20 or so shots of jism. "Thank you," he said. "No, thank you," I replied.

He was still leaking cum from his cock, which was now deflating slowly to its flaccid state.

I was spent, perhaps more so than Mercutio, but at the same time, I was filled with an electric feeling, like being buzzed on Red Bull.

I then slid to the couch, my asshole still gaping wide. I then sat down on the couch. The sharp pain managed to make sitting a chore, until I adjusted to the pain.

He then bent down and began to kiss me. First on the lips, then on my neck. And down he went, until his lips were barely a half-inch away from my puny dick. And then, he inhaled my cock and balls, which altogether was only slightly bigger than one of his bull-sized balls.

He worked it with his tongue, my glans dancing on his palate.

And just then, my heart began pumping really hard. I began to feel really warm, especially in my genitals. He then popped my dick and balls from my lips and noticed that something was happening to them.

They began to swell a bit. And then I noticed that in this "swelling", my balls have doubled in size and my dick was starting to get hard. Very hard. And it began throbbing uncontrollably, as my cock was no longer big enough for the blood flow that it was now facing... or was it?

It began to continue to grow. The orgasmic sensation was so powerful, that it, in tandem with the sudden blood flow, began to hurt.

And then finally, the ordeal stopped. I was gasping for air.

"Jesus Christ, dude!"
"What?"
"Don't 'what' me. You know what."

We both looked down at my very first erection. "Damn, kid. Looks like you're a real grower," he said, clutching an erection that looked really big, even in his large hands.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART FIVE

Gianna grabbed a measuring tape, so as to get my new measurements.

My eyes widened as she measured it.

"11 by 6," she said.

"Goddamn, kid," Mercutio said. "That is one nice dick. And I betcha it can get much, much, MUCH bigger."

I sat back down, and I was still smiling, but then...

The smile wiped from my face, I said "Well, what the fuck are you staring at, you retard? Pop my fat dick in your mouth and get to work... NOW!"

Without hesitation, but a bit of a thrill from my dominant attitude, Mercutio returned to gliding his lips up and down my shaft, though now there was a lot more shaft to glide up and down, though he could only take about 6 or so inches.

It wasn't as big as his, and I was still shorter and weaker than him, but he slurped my first erection with gusto, the kind one would expect from a seasoned power bottom.

How quickly the tempo of his greedy lips increased. A few minutes later, he popped my dick outta his mouth and tried to catch his breath... until I stood up, grabbed the back of his head and gave him the whole thing. He kinda gagged as he took less than TWICE as much cock as he tried to before I started skullfucking him.

Both hands grasping his head, I thrust my puny haunches hard, so as to feed him every inch of my new cock. His hands traveled a bit, with one hand groping my small apple ass and the other groping my skinny, pasty torso. And then, he broke my hands free, grabbed my ass with both hands, and began to take over for me, forcing my pelvis in his face much faster than I was.

He was nice and eager. And then, I realized... could I cum yet? Within a few minutes... I had the answer.

And the answer was YES, and how!

My new dick began to pulse as it unloaded my first ejaculation down his throat, the first drop of seed from my now pubescent member. And guzzled by the school's alpha male, no less.

And to think, I almost resigned myself to a life as a petty little bottom!

He took my dick off his tongue, removing it from his mouth.

"Yummy!"

I grinned.

"Can I have some more?"

I let out a short laugh. "More? I don't think there's anymore room in your tight little tummy." At those words, I started rubbing his stomach.

"I didn't mean more 'there'."

He wanted what took me a while to figure out... he wanted me to take his black cherry, not even an hour after he took mine!

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART SIX

Within minutes, he was in position. Or more specifically, on all fours on the floor. His hole was lubed up, as was my cock, wrapped in its sheath.

I bent down, and slid it inside his tight, virgin taint.

The first three inches, he 'oohed' and 'moaned'.

Next three, he squealed "oh, FUCK!"

By inch number 9, he was already on the verge of tears, yet stoicly begging for the whole thing.

And then, by inch 11, the head of my newfound stiffy hit his prostate, and he just went 'waaow' (which started as a 'wow' but finished as a 'whoa').

My chest against his sinewy back, I whispered in his ear... "like it, big boy?"

And he nodded yes.

And then I stared thrusting, slowly at first. And each time, I hit his prostate.

And soon, I began to go from light and slow to hard and fast.

But soon, my weak little body ran out of steam, and then I pulled out. I laid on my back and told him to ride my cock.

I was a bit afraid that he'd crush me, but thankfully, he didn't. He stretched his feet and hands so as to be able to take the whole thing and still manage to move without falling on me.

"Aw, fuck me, you're big!"

Within minutes, we changed positions. He bent over the couch and then I went at him again.

And basically, we'd change positions here and there.

Several postiions later, he was lying against the couch with my dick pounding his hole, his legs over my shoulders and him moaning, groaning, and 'aw, fuck'-ing and 'oh, you're so big'-ing. And begging for more.

Soon, I found myself on the verge of climaxing.

"Harder! Faster! Deeper!"

This chant of his was hard to comply with. I was now officially worn out, but was compelled to ignore this and finally finish this.

And just then, I ripped it from his ass, tore off the condom, and jerked my hard dick until I came all over his expansive, Herculean chest.

I must have shot my load about 7 or 10 times before I went flaccid.

His meaty hands rubbed my seed all over his chest, coating himself in it. And then, he licked his hands clean.

We then showered off and finished off the night, calling my parents to tell them I'd be staying over his house. I didn't need to, but I just wanted them to know. I may be 18, but I'm still their little guy. Even if 'little guy' has a fat dick now, which measured about 8x4.

We ordered some pizza watched some movies and let the night take us.

EPILOGUE COMING SOON

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EPILOGUE

After dinner, we went to his gym to work off the three large pizzas the three of us wolfed down.

I was a little nervous, since I was so puny. But then, he brought me over to the bench. He put some small weights on and asked me to try them. He spotted me, while Gianna just watched from the treadmill.

I was surprised how light the weight felt, and after a few reps, he added more weight. And then more, and then before I knew it... there was about a HUNDRED pounds worth of weight. And somehow, after a steady workout, I somehow managed to do a few reps of those.

"What the hell's going on?"
"I dunno, dude."

We still don't know, but after that, we showered off again. My 8x4 soft one was now a little hard, though not fully. I also noticed that my muscles... well, I had them. They weren't much, but they were more than I had. You couldn't tell I had them, until you felt them.

We then turned in for the night. Gianna slept in the guest room, and I slept with Mercutio in his king-sized bed. We slept naked, and he told me that if I got horny in the middle of the night, that I was more than allowed to wake him up so he could suck me off. I curled up to his vast chest, my head over his heart. I could feel the freshly-shaved stubble on his chest, which I've seen swamped with chest hair before.

And the events of that night were pretty much how it'd be for the next few nights. I'd come over, Mercutio would deep throat and assfuck me. Then I'd do the same to him. Then we'd work out. Then shower.

And within weeks, my body began to finally hit puberty. At this moment, I'm now 6', about 190 lbs of muscle and some modest chest hair. And if you think that's it... think again.

My dick is now 10x7 soft and about 12.5x9 hard.

Finally, the runt of the litter was top dog... albeit second only to Mercutio.

And speaking of Mercutio, he finally came out, and was accepted by his parents and the school. Gianna's now dating the lead singer of an all-female Ramones tribute band. I'm not dating anyone, though I still end up in many strange beds... or couches... or backseats... or that time I found myself in an empty pool with the... but those are all stories for another time.

Well, that's Piglet Lawson. I wanna start the next part of the Late-Bloomer trilogy soon, but I have a few other stories I gotta finish.