PIGMENTATION

inquiringmind: Dear Jonb,

Unfortunately, I must have missed tht particular 2nd grade health class I do however appreciate the info. Not having one of those delightful creatures myself...

Inquiring mind

dfox7.3x5: My f-buddy has unusual but spectacular equipment. His erection is only about 4 inches, but his girth is huge; I can't get my hand around it. He also has huge balls. The whole package is "basic black."

He and I are slightly darker than your typical Ango-Americans, but my equipment is about the same color as my skin. I am twice as long as he is but not nearly as thick.

My theory is that there's a whole lotta blood needed to service his package and that would explain the color. We've had a very long relationship and even when we were younger he had this beautiful, mysterious coloring.

buddy43610: [quote author=txqis link=board=health;num=1044607286;start=0#8 date=03/07/03 at 20:23:06]My cock is all one color.

But, i have seen some
that, when they are hard,  have two definite colors...

darker on the lower shaft,
and pale or pink by the head, (or above
the circumcision scar).

Anybody else have...or live with...
a dick like that?
[/quote]
that's the way my cut cock looks. it almost looks like i have pulled the foreskin back and you can see the pink inner foreskin. i have a good picture of it if anyone wants to see what i am talking about.