Pillow Talk Question

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I HATE pillow talk. If a guy wants to talk about TV or news or how great it was , fine!
If he talks about ex's or asks stupid questions like 'Was it good for you', its unbearable!
The thing that REALLY bugs me is that I get this question an awful lot;

"Wow where did youlearn all that stuff?" Followed by
"How many men have you been with?"

Tts really insulting. They seem to think that just because a woman has experiance, she must have had a ton of lovers and I find that really insulting because I haven't, I'm just well read and sex is important to me. I think thats healthy. Period.

My bro says men like women to act innocent and inexperianced. My son mentioned this too. Now, Im not jumping on men or tieing em down on the first date or doing anything that anyone would consider dominant, so...

1) why do guys ASSUME this? Would you guys assume this too?
2) Do guys really prefer women who act ignorant and count ceiling tiles?

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mattmatt,here's the deal:why in the world would any MAN want a WOMAN(see i do know how to use the shift key,i'm just lazy)who knws nothing and is just not up to speed?i really don't care where you learned it as long as it wasn't from my brother!i just care that you cared enough to listen and learn.was it good for you?pahleeez!the last time i asked that question i was 18 and she was 34.she set me straight.together we need to make it good!:wink: ooops i don't mean me and you,you and who you're with!:tongue:

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alien51 said:
mattmatt,here's the deal:why in the world would any MAN want a WOMAN(see i do know how to use the shift key,i'm just lazy)who knws nothing and is just not up to speed?i really don't care where you learned it as long as it wasn't from my brother!i just care that you cared enough to listen and learn.was it good for you?pahleeez!the last time i asked that question i was 18 and she was 34.she set me straight.together we need to make it good!:wink: ooops i don't mean me and you,you and who you're with!:tongue:

I dont understand why any man would want that thats why I asked. Its not like I can grab a kareoki (sp?) microphone and ask an audiance you know?

Just about EVERY guy I've been with has said those two questions together, and too fast for me to reply, and then I get insulted.

Guys SAY they want experiance but seem to act the opposite.
and rather than enjoy doing stuff together, seem intimidated by it.

As for your other comment..the last guy I dated was 37... and he asked was it good for me, and the guy before that did too, and the guy before that etc etc.
AND , serioulsy, they all asked those two questions I mentioned.

The reason why Im asking too is, that I have come to think I should suppress my feelings in bed. Be quiet, dont get creative etc. let the MAN~ feel he knows everything.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes a MAN or a GUY is not age,it's maturity.Any real MAN does not want an ignorant fuck doll.If you can't express yourself in bed you need to keep looking,just don't give up you will find your MAN!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MattMatt said:
<.> "How many men have you been with?"

Tts really insulting. They seem to think that just because a woman has experiance, she must have had a ton of lovers and I find that really insulting because I haven't, I'm just well read and sex is important to me. I think thats healthy. Period.

My bro says men like women to act innocent and inexperianced. My son mentioned this too. Now, Im not jumping on men or tieing em down on the first date or doing anything that anyone would consider dominant, so...

I don't mind pillow talk so much, but I know the question about how many predecessors in my bed there have been, and it annoys me too. Usually I then say, "Too many to count them now", which shuts guys up quickly. Yet I think guys don't want you to be impassive and "count ceiling tiles", as you put it, they just have to get used to the thought sometimes that there are women out there who know very exactly what they want, and how to get it. Since I'd figure this isn't the case with a majority of women, I guess it startles guys, and they have to ask.

A general thing about pillow talk. I don't mind it, quite like it, but I could get annoyed by guys who get what I call "post-coital sappiness". Like telling you they love you, I guess you shouldn't make statements like those when you're still running on a cocktail of hormones. That sweet-talk isn't my kinda thing, but someone must have put this into guys' heads, that it's how they should talk after sex. My thing is, shut up, don't talk so much, and enjoy coming down again. With a smile.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MattMatt said:
Ok I HATE pillow talk. If a guy wants to talk about TV or news or how great it was , fine!
If he talks about ex's or asks stupid questions like 'Was it good for you', its unbearable!
The thing that REALLY bugs me is that I get this question an awful lot;

"Wow where did youlearn all that stuff?" Followed by
"How many men have you been with?"

I agree, I think pillow talk can be a waste of time, so I suggest that after a session, she doesn't say a word. Furthermore, she should get up and head straight to the kitchen and come back with food and beverage. Yes, food is nice, very nice, you know she's a keeper for at least that reason alone. The way to a man's heart is thru his penix or stomach. It's almost the first thing I offer, want to go eat or do something ? It shows you want to take care of them, hang out or something. But if it's too late, just kiss me and roll over and go to sleep, I'm not offended, it's exactly what I'm going to do.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Pillow talk is fine and i dont mind telling any guy how many men ive been with or where i learnt something, as long as i feel they arent going to judge me on it or feel threatened.

I know alot of people say it is wrong to ask about previous partners and experiences but i personally like to know if i intend on getting serious with that person.

Also i think there are alot of men that prefer to feel more experienced than their woman. Not to the point that she is acting like she dosent know what she is doing but just so that she seems like she hasnt been around with everyone in town.
Maybe it is just because they are insceure and need to feel like THE MAN. :confused: