Pillow Talk

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by summertime
Yes, I know it can be mostly his age, which is 46. However, I also know that he had a very active sex drive in recent past.
Hmmm... is it normal to lose your sex drive within a matter of months? I know you're basically thinking out loud, analyzing it, and seeking feedback to figure it all out, but it seems to me that you pretty much know where he stands. Or maybe I'm wrong. What does he have to say?

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by summertime@Jul 18 2005, 05:44 PM
Yes, I know it can be mostly his age, which is 46. However, I also know that he had a very active sex drive in recent past. He is not overweight, but does smoke, unfortunately, & has cut back on smoking.
[post=330090]Quoted post[/post]​

Believe it or not, I've actually dated a 24 y/o who rarely had sex... and I lived with him :huh:
There is no telling... (no way he could've cheated either)

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by summertime@Jul 18 2005, 03:44 PM
Yes, I know it can be mostly his age, which is 46. However, I also know that he had a very active sex drive in recent past. He is not overweight, but does smoke, unfortunately, & has cut back on smoking.
[post=330090]Quoted post[/post]​

Summertime, my hubby's 45, and thank goodness he has the sex drive of an 18 year old. I agree with you that sex is special and I wouldn't suggest for one minute that you need to go out and bed more men just to find satisfaction, but there's nothing special at all about no sex. There's also nothing special about sitting around the house doing nothing! How boring! I'm afraid if it was me I'd be wondering about the relationship.

Have a wonderful time this weekend. B)

:) Karen

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by 11incher+Oct 15 2004, 04:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(11incher &#064; Oct 15 2004, 04:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Oct 15 2004, 05:28 AM
I guess my favorite was a "one nighter" with a bi-couple, and when we were naked, the wife asked me "why are your balls so big?"  She then turned to her partner and asked him, "why aren&#39;t yours that big?  I thought they were all the same size."  Took the wind out of his sail, so to speak.
[post=259613]Quoted post[/post]​
When I was with my last couple the wife saying I can&#39;t take a cock that big the bending her over and fucking the shit out of her as her husband jerked off
[post=259635]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yummmmm. Kink and 11, lemme watch next time.

The worst thing that keeps getting repeated to me is: "How big is that thing?" I hate it when they call my dick "that thing." This is usually uttered before "that thing" gets lost down the guy&#39;s throat.