Pills and Jelq

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by youngwildfree, Jul 21, 2011.

1. youngwildfree

youngwildfree New Member

When is the most effective time to take a penis enlargement pill to go along with jelqing-- before? after? Also, how long before/after?

Thanks fellas. :cool:

2. youngwildfree

youngwildfree New Member

One more thing... would Yohimbe (a herbal supplement to increase sex drive and blood flow to penis) work as a male enhancement drug?)

3. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

I'm not sure about when to take the enhancement pills. But for your 2nd post, yes. Supplements than enhance blood flow is good for PE.

4. kii

kii New Member

Yohimbe can cause long term side effects. Its better to find out natural nutritional supplement. I heard pomegranate has adequate supply of L-arginine which good for PE.:smile:

5. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

I've used Power One Pills for PE and Sex. Available on ebay, and they supposedly don't cause any problems if you have HBP or heart disease. I don't have any heart related problems so didn't have any concerns. They do cause a slight light-headedness for about 30 minutes after they kick-in. The hardness and girth obtained in approx. one hour is amazing for me. My wife loves the hardness, thickness and staying power they provide. I haven't told her I've taken them and she thinks I'm superman. Good luck in your search.

Draft saved Draft deleted