Pills and Pumps: Do they work?

MasterMet: I don't think pills work, i've tried and nothing, for about 4 months straight.

What about Pumps they work?, and what size cylinder are you suppose to get, does it matter?

Also, if i were to get a pump, can i get a good for under $100.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The short answer: no. If there were really a way to increase the size of your penis, it would have been all over the news. Pumps force blood in temporarily and are useful for some men with impotence. But the only people who claim that it really works happen to be the same people trying to sell it to you.

Be happy with what you've got.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Our friend aloofman answered pretty well.

I can only qualify a few points.

Pills DON'T work on their own.....They might possibly contain nutrients which, when used as part of an exercise program to improve the penis (might) help a bit. But a man would be better off to buy ONLY those particular nutritional supplements which help men's genito-urinary health and save the costs of a fancy "one pill does all".  Those kind of pills are a money-racket.

As to pumping....don't expect that method to give you stupendous gains either.  They won't.  Generally, over a (VERY) long period of time, pumping might improve girth but not necessarily too much in the length department.
And, granted, usiing a pump has helped many a man with impotency concerns.   Doctors prescribed them.

However, with that said, pumping can be used as a "sideline" method now and then (or, semi-routinely) in penis enlargement along with other methods like natural exercises and some jelq. Just don't rely on pumping exclusively.  Using pumping too often leads to problems....sometimes "lazy erections" (where your penis MUST be pumped to get hard). --'Don't want that.

The most reputable pump suppliers will require you to list your current size dimensions as you order your equipment (including the cylinder.)  Then to get you properly started, you'll be sent a size that's right for you to begin your PE program. Generally speaking, you don't want to go beyond one-half inch over your current diameter. For example, if you measure 5.5 inches circumference, you might require a 2" diameter cylinder to begin with.  Then, over time, you would next need to order say a 2.5 inch cylinder (after you reach the point of filling the tube when pumped really tightly). Some pumpers will have several different cylinders and use them in succession during a pumping routine....Use the smaller one for say thirty minutes, then switch to the next larger one for another thirty minutes.  This would be "advanced" stage pumping after many,many months.
As to cylinder length...generally don't go beyond 2" more than your current erect length now.  You want to fill the vacuum tube comfortably over time and not until you get extremely tight (generally speaking) would you then need to upgrade. The penis behaves rather strangely anyway while in the cylinder. When you have achieved maximum effects during a session of pumping
and then remove the cylinder, that super "extended length look" you were so proud of while in the cylinder suddenly dimenishes to some degree. You're left with a super "puffy" super "bloated" looking penis--certainly much "meatier and heavier" but all that effect too, disappears within a few hours. You get used to this...over and over and over again. With time (much of it!) subtle changes do occur in your girth....IF you don't give up. But, a man is NOT going to put on 2 inches more of girth doing this. Seems more like "fractions of an inch" over many, many months. Some guys stick with pumping, even recreationally, and report (finally) some favorable results. It will vary from man to man. It IS an awful lot of effort. Lubrication and cleaning the cylinders, "warming up" prior to the pumping sessions, etc. all take time as well.

Typically, hand pumps (good quality ones) might be within the $100 range (although custom made cylinders can run that much if you're requiring unusal fittings).
Electric pumps are more expensive but do tend to give better results---more even pumping strength, somewhat safer, more controlled pressure with built-in saftey  measures (where they shut off if too much pressure is suddenly the case.).

One of the better companies for pumps is :

www.vacu-tech.com

The best PE results still seem to be from using a COMBINATION of techniques faithfully for at least a year or two. Reasonable anticipated gains range from 1 to 2 inches over time in length and about 1 inch improvement with girth. Just don't ignore the two main words....time and patience.   ;)

serj: Hey you know I would not listen to someone providing advice merely out of speculation. I disagree with benderten2001 and allofman, how can you offer advice on something that you have never tried yourself? I have personally tried both penis enlargement capsules(VigRX) and now I am starting to use exercises. I have had over 2 1/2 inches in 5 months of using JUST capsules. I have just recently started on exercises(just over 1 month) so I can not realy share on my experience yet. As far as pumps go, my speculation and the experiences of many of the visitors to my website is that the results from them are temporary.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I smell a rat.

But then, I don't have my own website nor a website where I'm pushing a product or two.

(And, perhaps all the while hoping to "make a bundle".)

'Guess I won't ever make a bundle I suppose if it means doing so from setting up guys to grow super-big penises and then hear back soon thereafter that I took advantage of them...their time and their money. THEY wind up feeling like fools for having tried a quick trip to nowhere. (My conscience would kill me.)

'Guess I'm just too honest a man to be a huckster..

But, I'm well hung though, (or, so I'm told by the net)
And, I got "more endowed" the tried and proven way.
--Diligence, perserverance, and hard work.
THAT'S what did it for me and THAT'S what I tell others who really want to know how PE results occur....BELIEVABLE results that is.

------------------------------------
"2.5 inches in five months? By taking capsules?"

Hmmmmmmmmm. Okay, Pal. --IF you say so.

rivertowncowboy: Sounds like an advertisement to me.... ???

serj: Pushing a product? I'm not pushing any products...where do you see anywhere on my website that I'm making a sale on anything listed? I just offer the statistics of the experiences of other people...

DeepThroat_#2: Warning: This post is going to be as harsh as it is truthful...

Anyone who tells you that a product, procedure, or pill can make your cock bigger is a liar, a cheat, or a fool.

Rather than asking the barber if you need a haircut (think about that one), why not ask a REAL doctor, or check a reputable web site such as www.quackwatch.org or Dr. Dean Edel's site at http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/drdean.cfm

The people who make those web sites are not selling a product and will offer SCIENCE rather than hype.

Perhaps when female scientists outnumber male scientists, one of them will come up with a procedure to enlarge the penis. Until then, we'll probably just see another 50 years of breast implants.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=DeepThroat_#2 link=board=pe;num=1071469874;start=0#7 date=01/22/04 at 20:05:56]

"Warning:  This post is going to be as harsh as it is truthful...

Anyone who tells you that a product, procedure, or pill can make your cock bigger is a liar, a cheat, or a fool..."

[/quote]

Well, you warned us...your post was "harsh".
And, it was truthful...for the most part.

I applaud you for (again, here in this topic section) declaring that many of the products and the pills (and the websites which promote them) are misleading and for the most part a (cruel) hoax to many men.

As to PE "procedures" as such though, , there ARE some methods (beyond surgery) which have helped many men who are willing to stick with a very demanding regimen over a long period of time. While results do vary from man to man, most men who REALLY stick with a PE program (even with basic methods done regularly) DO get some (permanent) results. Also, some PE methods encourage better overall health of a man's genito / urinary system..(i.e. improved circulation and ejaculation strength and control) Certain nutritional supplements (when taken RESPONSIBLY!) can benefit a man's sexual health overall. These supplements may assist in the progress of penis enlargement (while a man is following a PE exercise program, that is) but just taken on their own, these supps will NOT make the penis "magically grow".

PE programs are not without some risks, of course, and THAT is the reason the numerous (nationally reknown and other) medical experts do not wish to endorse personal penis enlargement programs. I can't blame them either....to associate their professional names and careers with such a topic (of helping a man grow a larger penis through self-applied exercises and such) could lead to subsequent career damage and lawsuits when things go wrong.

So, it seems indeed that men are very much on their own to make an educated choice about PE. Like you, DeepThroat, I would have to implore guys to use good judgment....an overnight pill or potion to make their penis bigger by two inches in a week, is hogwash.

The one thing medical experts can do though, is be more compassionate and understanding about a man's concern to have his penis larger. If the doctor is not willing to steer his patient in the directions to help him accept the size he currently has, or if improvement is indeed possible...then the MD should at least listen, not dismiss (and not laugh!), at the man's sincere questions about his genitals. Afterall, we're here talking about a VERY important part of his life as a man. A male patient deserves this respect from his MD.

DoubleDigitDick: Well put DeepThroat_#2 and benderten2001! :)

Both of your posts are accurate and informative. DeepThroat_#2, don't worry about stating the truth. The truth sounds harsh only to those who deceive, or live in denial.

A quick search through serj's last 50 messages show that more than 2/3 of his posts are pushing the VigRx pills or steering people to his website. ::)

Looks like serj just wants some free advertisement. :mad:

grantstephens: About a year ago I started jelqing off and on. No serious committment. Sometimes I stretch in the shower, again no serious committment. no growth either. But then about 3 weeks ago I ordered the free sample of Enzyte (why not, it's free) and I measured myself last week and I've grown a half inch. I'm not chalking it up to Enzyte since I've been PE off and on for a year, but it sure seemed strange that out of the blue, I find an extra half inch. Go figure.

tomarctus: Isn't Enzyte mostly l-Arginine? That's a commonly recommended PE supplement along with Zinc, usually in the low-priced, generic versions. Everybody has a different phsyiology, too, so any supplement will behave differently. Nonetheless, good results, grantstephens. :)
PE with committment and dedication can result in gains. Casual tugging or pumping will feel good but do nothing.

grantstephens: You can call me Grant.

I don't have the bottle with me now, but Enzyte contains basically what most other "enhancers" have. Tribilus Tirestus, Ginko, etc. etc.....

The only reason why I ordered Enzyte was because all I had to pay was shipping and handling. I got a 90 day supply and if I notice any improvements, I'll order more. If not - no harm no foul.

Jim31415: Any results from the Enzyte?

I'm not expecting it to work, but I'm wondering how it is that the company making Enzyte has the cash to put comercials on prime time television, albeit cable prime time television.

That's got to be some serious money they're spending. I know there's cash to be made in the quackery game, but I don't see Vacu-tech with comercials in prime time. Not that I think Vacu-tech is a quack business, just that they're in the PE business too. I'm an avid pumper who has made gains after years of pumping and I know the gains will vanish if I stop.

grantstephens: I don't know if my results were from Enzyte, the occasional PE excersizes, or a combination, but I will admit that my erections are alot stronger than when I wasn't taking it. I'll keep you updated. I haven't done any PE since I started Enzyte. We'll see.......

corkysex: Is there a special site to go to to get the free pills? So I can try it myself.

grantstephens: It is/was www.4enzyte.com

I don't know if that is still the site today, but that's what it was then. Their main site is www.enzyte.com.

Remember, I'm not advocating enzyte - just relating my experience.

tripod2004: --see my contribution to this topic ' nothing works' Fact!

Janet49: Well I don't have any experience, or the "equipment" need by these devices, but I cannot imagine what anyone so large would want to increase size even more. What happens when a man uses a "pump" anyway? Is it like an orgasm maker or what?

Thanks

Janet

PS: what is "enzyte"? I never heard of it...

Pumpman: Pumps do work imo
If you enlarge your penis by any means time and time angain the tissue will expand and you will store more fluids/blood.
if its ok to post a website try
www.newartpump.com or try yahoo groups search for jojo pump ,that guy has pumped huge,it looks like a third leg.