Pills are making me huge

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never posted here before, because TBH I am perfectly happy with what I have. But you may know me from other parts of the site.

I was in Northern Thailand recently and visited an amazing Buddhist temple in the mountains where the hill tribes live. If you have been to Thailand, you will know that the temples, with attached monasteries are quite big communities and there are always amazing stalls and street food etc.

I love to look at the stalls and the array of traditional herbal rememdies they have is incredible - it's just that I don't read Thai, so you never know what anything is - it's the same in China. Anyway the old woman whose stall it was at was gabbling away at me in Thai, or maybe Lisu as that was her tribe I think. She knew how to say "What you want". So I made a sign with my arms to show that I wanted something to make me strong and then because she smiled i made the sign with my forearm to indicate a big strong cock.

Anyway as this story is going on a bit, she sold me a bag of these brown pellets for about $1 and said two day.

Well I have been taking these things and I am not normally bothered about measuring, but one of my friends made a comment that I seemed even bigger than usual - so we measured and, blow me, I was nearly two inches longer and just short of an inch more in girth.

The reason that I am posting this is that, I am running out of the pills and all the label is in Thai. Does anyone have any idea what they are?

Thanks.

Reactions: T-terror

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The reason that I am posting this is that, I am running out of the pills and all the label is in Thai. Does anyone have any idea what they are?

Thanks.

Well Pen, I'm not that good at reading thai, however, a friend of mine was over there a few months ago.. and he picked up these tiny little brown pills as well... the guy at the store said (in broken english) Make you big strong. When my friend asked what they were called, he said they were called " habinschas" ( I spelled it phonetically) Ring any bells?

I think it is different for everyone though, because my friend took them and he has gained half an inch in girth, apparently. When I took a few, all that happened was, I felt really sexually aroused.:smile:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't ring any bells. I have also heard that different things affect people differently. I have been to Indonesia where they have the Tongkat Ali. I tried that and it just made me feel queasy and irritable.

It's a funny one for me, because one friend told me that it was just getting too damned big for her, but getting such a huge stiffy is sort of addictive. Maybe I should just leave them. I have aout a month's worth left.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Doesn't ring any bells. I have also heard that different things affect people differently. I have been to Indonesia where they have the Tongkat Ali. I tried that and it just made me feel queasy and irritable.

It's a funny one for me, because one friend told me that it was just getting too damned big for her, but getting such a huge stiffy is sort of addictive. Maybe I should just leave them. I have aout a month's worth left.

I've heard of that Tongkat Ali stuff... kinda figured it was a placebo so I never really learned much about it.

Well, I would consider leaving them alone. Only because you getting much bigger, will cause a SERIOUS decrease in your sex.:rolleyes: Perhaps you would consider selling them online, off ebay or something... people might pay big bucks for pills.

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My suggestion:

Take a pic of it and post here in the thread. I am sure that with the vast number of members that we have in this forum, SOMEone has to be able to read that label.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
She might be able to help you!

Or if you do an advanced members list search of Thailand you could send PMs to any of them, who knowing how nice Thai people are, would probably love to help you.

PS. Make sure that you share you findings with us please!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You know LPD... I thought this was going to be another one of those threads... so I didn't open it till I seen you post in it...

as if it could get any bigger than you were.. thats insane... life insurance time then...? ;)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thanks.

Cheeky monkey! I've read about those pills: Gullible's Travels.

Have some mercy on the enlargement netizens. :tongue:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I heard that the walls and door are bulging on your room, Pennie. Either the roof has suddenly gotten very heavy or you've overdosed on Thai pellets.