Pills are making me huge

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I've had those pills, Lord P., and their effects are gratifying but not permanent.
Their correct name is Nonlapfandeena (and in Thai: นอนหลับฝันดีนะ).
I'm not sure that they are completely safe.
The prostate is also enlarged -- which could be an entirely benign side effect, or something more insidious.
(Thais only take them in the mating season, just before the Tathagata rains.)
Two more inches? Your dick is now a 13-incher.
What is that worth to you, Lord P.?
Only you can decide.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had those pills, Lord P., and their effects are gratifying but not permanent.
The prostate is also enlarged -- which could be an entirely benign side effect, or something more insidious.
Only you can decide.

Well Rubi - I suppose it is interesting to see potential even if chemically, if natural chemically induced.

How do I check my prostate?

:wink: :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Well Rubi - I suppose it is interesting to see potential even if chemically, if natural chemically induced.

How do I check my prostate?

:wink: :rolleyes:

I have a very sensitive, erm, organ that will assist you in this endeavour, Lord P. Very sensitive.
(The chemicals are natural, but that doesn't mean their effects are in every case benign. When do the Tathagata rains begin in Britain?)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only you can decide.

Agreed, not truly permanent Rubi, but I've heard of apocryphal stories from travellers of long term results in inducing false tissue memory (?) with an adept regimen of cycling on and off these Thai herbals and "tricking" one's genitals into amnesiatic state whereby growth can reoccur like an adolescent. Have you any knowledge on this?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Agreed, not truly permanent Rubi, but I've heard of apocryphal stories from travellers of long term results in inducing false tissue memory (?) with an adept regimen of cycling on and off these Thai herbals and "tricking" one's genitals into amnesiatic state whereby growth can reoccur like an adolescent. Have you any knowledge on this?

Nothing aprocryphal about it, rawb.
You can keep 90 per cent of your 'distension' this way (but let's cut to the chase and just call it bliss), without significant prostate hypertrophy.
At least so I hear.
But keeping your supply going is the real challenge.
Once it's out of the mortar, the shelf life of Nonlapfandeena is pretty darn short.
Worse, some of the plant ingredients are in increasingly short supply, what with the urban sprawl from Bangkok and Chiang Mai.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found out what they are.

They are a natural remedy from Thailand for erectile dysfunction. They contain something or others that naturally increase blood flow to the penis. It has been properly clinically trialled and had this effect on over 80% of the guys in the tests. If you don't have the problem, it would appear that they can have the effect of blowing you up like a balloon.

It seems I got the raw thing and we have only so far found potentially BS compounds which I won't link to. I bought a big bag for $1 you can pay $90 for a few tablets if you want.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Any other ideas on what it might be?

SR, I couldnt find the name of the pill you had said it was.
Mabee im using a lousy search engine. (Google, yahoo)

Any other thoughts?

Try variant spellings.
There used to be at least four suppliers that I knew of, but they each had a different way of putting it in English.
You know, phonetics are awkward when you are trying to find a suitable spelling for a proper noun in another language.
If I find an old vial, I'll post the supplier info ... but hey, that was from six years ago, and heaven only knows if they ever made it onto a website.