Pills: Do they really work?

Watch_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do pills work? I hate to sound stupid but I was just curious. I was looking into enzyte and extenze....if they have worked tell me of your experience.

I only know one person who has tried and discussed penis enlargement pills, and they worked for him.

This was a long while back, and I'm not sure what exactly was being taken.

That said, I bought a harmonica today from the toy section of a department store ("Sounds Great" was advertised on it) and it barely made a sound as well as having a few off keys to boot. It might seem unrelated, but it was a waste of money, and gave me a look at what people were trying to sell in this day and age. Who knows what you might be getting.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm embarrassed. I tried it. I have to say, the thing I noticed is that my dick got way harder and I think that has a slight effect on size. I would never take it forever... too expensive and who knows what that stuff really is anyway? But maybe if you have a special occation coming up... start 'em up a month or so before... I liked the super hard anyway.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what i understand, they dont really increase your size that you didnt already have. In other words, if your dick was weak, they will help it get to its max size. Meaning that you already had the size to begin with. That you could get by excercizing you dick anyway. From what I understand, you will not gain anymore with the pills.

Its an illusion. Just like if you lose some weight and more of your dick shows; it didnt get bigger, it just looks that way.

Besides, I wouldnt want to become dependant on a chemical. Im sure its a fun pill to play with, but not to rely on it.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do pills work? I hate to sound stupid but I was just curious. I was looking into enzyte and extenze....if they have worked tell me of your experience.

Tho I'm a serious pumper and jelqer for over 10 years, I'm also in the medical profession. Enzyte, extenze and the other crap out there are absolutely worthless.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you chemically increase your penis size? Probably. Do we know how to do that, or rather is anyone selling it? Probably not. If anything it's an herbal extract, one that is in some obscure corner of the globe at that.

hardman4puss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Symphonic......ha there probobly is a way and it can be done if some scientist put a couple months into it..... and wouldnt it solve so many of of the worlds problem if everybody had a big dick.....perhaps world peace would follow :)

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm embarrassed. I tried it. I have to say, the thing I noticed is that my dick got way harder and I think that has a slight effect on size. I would never take it forever... too expensive and who knows what that stuff really is anyway? But maybe if you have a special occation coming up... start 'em up a month or so before... I liked the super hard anyway.

A cock ring would do the same thing. make the cock harder.

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
Natural pills in the US cannot work because there cannot be such large doses of testosterone legally. Furthermore hgh is not viable taken orally. These simple things are overlooked by desperate men.

What you need to do is use testosterone gel on the penis as well as inject hgh and igf1 into the cavernosa; then maintain erection through various means including pumps and rings. This method is very effective and can result in .5" per month in gains. I've personally gained significantly from this method and am ordering more product. The only 2 problems with this method are procurement of medicines and injecting or injection anxiety. We really need to start a thread on this topic. In the past we've had cretins posting data about this effective concept and as with anything on this forum or any enlarging forum there are ubiquitous baseless postings relating more to social stigma than medical relevant, objective data.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What you need to do is use testosterone gel on the penis as well as inject hgh and igf1 into the cavernosa; then maintain erection through various means including pumps and rings. This method is very effective and can result in .5" per month in gains. I've personally gained significantly from this method and am ordering more product. .

The manufacturers specifically suggest against applying testosterone to genetalia. Probably because it's a total Shock to your testicles.
If theres a huge influx of T-levels, your testicles will shut down natural production and...Yes... you guessed it. SHRINK.

Chances are your body will try to counteract with Estrogen, which can also make your balls smaller, AND your cock.

Not saying it hasn't worked for you - but I would bet that the cock ring and pumping helped more than the testosterone injections.

Last edited:

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
From what i understand, they dont really increase your size that you didnt already have. In other words, if your dick was weak, they will help it get to its max size. Meaning that you already had the size to begin with. That you could get by excercizing you dick anyway. From what I understand, you will not gain anymore with the pills.

Its an illusion. Just like if you lose some weight and more of your dick shows; it didnt get bigger, it just looks that way.

Besides, I wouldnt want to become dependant on a chemical. Im sure its a fun pill to play with, but not to rely on it.
Is it worth getting them if that's what you want? "Harder, longer lasting erections" as I've heard in some of the commercials.

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
The manufacturers specifically suggest against applying testosterone to genetalia. Probably because it's a total Shock to your testicles.
If theres a huge influx of T-levels, your testicles will shut down natural production and...Yes... you guessed it. SHRINK.

Chances are your body will try to counteract with Estrogen, which can also make your balls smaller, AND your cock.

Not saying it hasn't worked for you - but I would bet that the cock ring and pumping helped more than the testosterone injections.

You've proven my point about ubiquitous, nonsensical conjecture on these forums. Thank you for your completely baseless speculation. Shall we refer to you as a biologist or doctor per your request? How do you achieve a gold rating while polluting the board with this rubbish? You've intrinsically devalued this forum with your screen space. The owners should reduce your posting liberties.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You've proven my point about ubiquitous, nonsensical conjecture on these forums. Thank you for your completely baseless speculation. Shall we refer to you as a biologist or doctor per your request? How do you achieve a gold rating while polluting the board with this rubbish? You've intrinsically devalued this forum with your screen space. The owners should reduce your posting liberties.

Really? And you sticking a needle in your prick and carelessy suggesting others do the same is a quality addition? What was that you were saying about Desperate men?

It's not baseless. Read up before you suggest people do something so clinically stupid and dangerous.

Here's a start for your reading to educate yourself.
http://www.androgel.com/medication_guide.html

In Section 5 Note where it says "DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR PENIS OR SCROTUM"
It's logical because Androgel (Testosterone topical treatment) is absorbed through the skin.
Because the Testicles and Penis (The appendage above the testicles if you didnt know) or groin area is responsable for a portion of natural testosterone production - it is only logical to say that applying a large amount of external T can cause the testes to STOP producing testosterone, thus making your situation WORSE.

You know - the same thing they tell you in high school when you use DOPE and steroids.

So lets see your "Relevent Data"

Last edited:

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
I try to ignore dolts especially the ones doubling down on stupid, but I'm going to reply one last time.
Transepithelial delivery is irritating to sensitive skin hence the advisory to avoid the penis or scrotum. I shouldn't have to explain this, but you've aptly displayed your ignorance two times now and I hate bad information. Logically you would PM me if you didn't understand rather than spouting stupid in public, but that's your prerogative. Testosterone once in the body acts systemically and not locally to reduce endogenous testosterone. Local application of transdermal testosterone to the testes vs upper arm will have the same effect of reducing endogenous testosterone. The goal in what we're doing is stimulating local cells in the penis with testosterone, HGH, and IGF1 in the form of IGF1LR3 for (practical reason that IGF1 has a very short life without the addition of the LR3 molecule). We're replicating puberty's high hormone environment with the exception of a couple growth hormones, but we don't have them available nor do we want to use them in the adult body has cancer is a potential risk. Some have advised using prostaglandins which increase protein synthesis but mainly induce a near priapism. I'm not looking to damage my penis thus I avoid priapism. We are mainly concerned about the local effects of each hormone and yes all 3 function differently locally and systemically. The goal is to keep each hormone in the penis as long as possible thus pumping followed by restriction rings. I wonder if we have a following interested in starting a thread since we're hear to learn through our and others' experience.
The question of safety was raised in an earlier post. Regarding HGH there are no legitimate risks beyond accelerating tumor growth if you already have it. IGF1LR3 is a research chemical thus it is not as refined as HGH and will contain more toxins. let's assume this would be as bad as drinking a couple beers a day as it might lead to cancer in .01% of people or accelerate the process; which is more likely. It is important to note that IGF1 will cause hyperplasia of satellite cells therefore new cancers would be a potential albeit small it's worth noting for people who eat processed foods and have a family history of cancer. Finally the andractim gel which is simply testosterone in a topical delivery system. It does burn the skin a little but it's hardly worth commenting as it's temporary and the results are permanent. Regarding a systemic effect of this drug it can shut down endogenous testosterone production so it should be cycled 2 or 3 weeks on and 1 or 2 weeks off. If you want to know more about the testes axis and shutting down endogenous testosterone there are some good articles on male birth control on the web using injectable testosterone cypionate.