Pills in general

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Opener: Hey out there. Has Anyone had any experiences with any pills at all? I've seen lots of adds in mags and websites but remain a skeptic. Any info is greatly apprieciated.

Atb

2. Imported

Gold Member

9cyclops9: Well, in my experience, it depends upon what you do in addition to the pills. They don't, as the companies claim, work by themselves. I've been taking VP-RX for almost three months. The first two months, I did nothing else. I gained nothing. This past month I've been jelqing 500 reps 5 days per week and doing some extensive PC excercise, and I've added half an inch in length and a little over a quarter inch in girth. Which, by the way, is quicker than I ever gained doing the excercises by themselves. So a combination of the two seems to work quite well. Needless to say, I'm buying more pills soon and will keep doing the excercises until I reach my goal of 8.5 inches long. Or maybe 9 if I get that far. Anyway, I hope this helped and good luck! ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Hello,

It bewildering to hear that so many people are not getting any results with enlargement pills, maybe you are all taking the wrong ones, I have had 2 1/2 inches in length growth(from 5 1/5 to 8) and about 1 inch in girth growth in 6 months with VigRX. I have allot of other customers claiming similar results. If you haven't checked out VigRX yet, maybe you should. I have some reviews about the different penis enlargement products out there.

Serj
    http://www.enhancementresearch.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice