Pills in general

Opener: Hey out there. Has Anyone had any experiences with any pills at all? I've seen lots of adds in mags and websites but remain a skeptic. Any info is greatly apprieciated.

Atb

9cyclops9: Well, in my experience, it depends upon what you do in addition to the pills. They don't, as the companies claim, work by themselves. I've been taking VP-RX for almost three months. The first two months, I did nothing else. I gained nothing. This past month I've been jelqing 500 reps 5 days per week and doing some extensive PC excercise, and I've added half an inch in length and a little over a quarter inch in girth. Which, by the way, is quicker than I ever gained doing the excercises by themselves. So a combination of the two seems to work quite well. Needless to say, I'm buying more pills soon and will keep doing the excercises until I reach my goal of 8.5 inches long. Or maybe 9 if I get that far. Anyway, I hope this helped and good luck! ;)

serj: Hello,

It bewildering to hear that so many people are not getting any results with enlargement pills, maybe you are all taking the wrong ones, I have had 2 1/2 inches in length growth(from 5 1/5 to 8) and about 1 inch in girth growth in 6 months with VigRX. I have allot of other customers claiming similar results. If you haven't checked out VigRX yet, maybe you should. I have some reviews about the different penis enlargement products out there.

Serj
http://www.enhancementresearch.com