pills,pumping, stretching what enlargement methods work?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_the_ice_man81385, Oct 22, 2010.

1. B_the_ice_man81385

B_the_ice_man81385 New Member

i really want to increase my size and im curious what to try and use? do pills work? has anyone on here used pills and gotten alot larger? im currently average size(6) but would really like to be atleast 8 in, and nice and thick too. anyone here that has pumped? i did buy one but it doesnt make me any longer just thicker. and no permanent results yet either. also anyone had surgery to make them bigger? any side effects or risk with that? also figured i would throw in that im looking to deepthroat a big cock. im in the stlouis area. had alot of flakes hopefully i can find someone whos serious. im looking for atleast 8 in and decent thickness. i have a 9x7 in dildo i can deepthroat i just want the real thing to feel it grow and throb in my mouth. thanks alot all!!

2. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Just listened to a medical call-in radio show the other day where a couple of urologists were discussing various male sexuality issues. With respect to enlargement, nothing works. Pumping may swell you up a bit, but that's only temporary, and it will go away as soon as you stop, never mind the fact that you risk permanent damage if you overdo it.

3. Smyley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i ditto hotswimmr, i have also heard nothing works. it is what it is. acceptance is the answer. :)

4. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I didn't know PE wasn't suppose to work. Do I have to give back the 1.5" I gained.

5. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

No, of course not - contact the Journal of the American Medical Association and the American Board of Plastic Surgeons - I'm sure they'd be interested in doing an objective scientific evaluation of your claim, and publishing a paper. You've been able to do something that medical science and the medical community hasn't. The holy grail - you've done it!!! Congratulations - you're going to be rich and famous!

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wrong area of the forum.
    See the P/E section of LPSG.

7. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

From all I have read, there are various methods that have resulted in minor enlargement for some people, but on the whole you'd better learn to play the hand you were dealt. Be grateful that you are of average size!

Draft saved Draft deleted