Pima County Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeau outed.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hate scandal and the way he's been "outed" but one thing I must say about the sheriff.....woof!!!

He had been a supporter of Romney and the Republican party but now he's stepped back because an ex has accused him of threats of deportation to Mexico.

Romney Ariz. co-chairman steps down | The Spectrum | thespectrum.com

The pictures. Dude looks great! I never put to much stock in cop fantasy stories but from now on when I read one, this guy will be who I'll be picturing.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ari...AH3xP3JBw&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQsAQ&biw=1244&bih=615

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing surprises me anymore. When we first saw his picture on the news the shaved head reminded us of Florida Gov. Rick Scott. If anyone has seen the way Governor Rick Scott prances around and has that funky head-bob, he has to be screaming to get of the closet.

And why are they always Republicans? :biggrin1:

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"And why are they always Republicans?"...............................because most Democrats don't stand on moral soap boxes pointing the finger and judging all those "wayward" souls who are selling America down the tubes! Just like the fact that the fiscally responsible Republicans have reigned over the biggest financial scandals of our times: Savings & Loan, Enron; Madoff: and the 2008 Wall Street meltdown!

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"And why are they always Republicans?"...............................because most Democrats don't stand on moral soap boxes pointing the finger and judging all those "wayward" souls who are selling America down the tubes! Just like the fact that the fiscally responsible Republicans have reigned over the biggest financial scandals of our times: Savings & Loan, Enron; Madoff: and the 2008 Wall Street meltdown!
You forgot the destruction of the American Auto Industry

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
It might be 7 internet inches....... And i think we have found Sarah Palins gay friend she is always talking about.

CASizeQueen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate scandal and the way he's been "outed"

This is neither. Its stupidity and hypocrisy. This is a powerful man using illegal immigration as a soap box for his own political and financial gain, while having a personal/sexual relationship with an illegal immigrant. What a piece of work... he's a real :asshole:

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
You are a typical liberal asshole. Where is the proof the boyfriend was illegal? Those of us in Arizona who are involved in the legal system have known for a long time that Paul is gay. It's just that for most of us conservatives, it's no big deal. Who cares? It's the loser Democrats who will hypocritically demolish him now. What he did was just plain stupid -- anyone in a position of public responsibility should never, ever have done what he did. He's cut his own throat on this. Too bad, because he is a really nice, honorable, hard-working public servant.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Foolishness! His political career is totally over after this. If he thinks for a minute a group of conservatives will vote him after this.

He has a nice body, but no use for him. He is so not my favor.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You are a typical liberal asshole. Where is the proof the boyfriend was illegal? Those of us in Arizona who are involved in the legal system have known for a long time that Paul is gay. It's just that for most of us conservatives, it's no big deal. Who cares? It's the loser Democrats who will hypocritically demolish him now. What he did was just plain stupid -- anyone in a position of public responsibility should never, ever have done what he did. He's cut his own throat on this. Too bad, because he is a really nice, honorable, hard-working public servant.

The reporter from the Phoenix New Times was on CNN about 30 minutes ago, and she said "Jose" has supplied the proof in form of text messages exchanged between the two over the past few months.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To Golfbuddy,
So the democrats will demolish him. How, by keeping homophobic republicans from voting for him. Maybe republicans who don't agree with law enforcement personnel engaging in extortion won't vote for him. Are there any of those left? Will it be the democrats that cause that? Oh, and he "cut his own throat" and the democrats will demolish him.
This is all Colbert (the right wing prick persona) logic.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America

Yeah, that's nice, hun. Moving along. :la: