Pima County Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeau outed.

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a community who is constantly wanting equality and rights it sure seems to take a long time before you realize the obvious. It does not matter what ones political persuasion is. In fact isn't it a good thing that there are people of all walks of life that are gay. I have to agree with Golfbuddy. Once again those of the Liberal persuasion are always the ones who are the harshest judges. Ge over it. We should be supporting this man.

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Um. No!

It is the epitome of counter-productivity for any gay American to support the political party that impedes the gay rights movement's quest for equality at every turn and, moreover, has actually expressly written their desire to re-criminalize gay sex into their party platforms.

The Democrats are entirely too quick to shelve gay rights issues for the sake of political expediency, but at least they aren't actively working against us.

Gay Republicans deserve to be hung out to dry.

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Show me the LONG list of results that have come about as a result of legislation that has been pushed by Democrats. And for the record I am not a Republican or a Democrat. From my perspective Democrat leaders have been largely all talk and very little results for the gay community. During campaign times they all say they support gay rights until after the election. And year after year the gay community falls for it.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh, please tell me you're joking with this. :rolleyes:

Do you know how the United States works, or how much power an Arizona official has? Arizona would lynch illegals if given the option, or in this case, fuck them first.

Uh...no, I'm not joking. You can't call what he said a threat and I'm speaking in a legal context. A warning maybe but not a deportation threat. That's why I asked if there was anything else that was said.

I'm very aware of how the United States works and I'm very aware of how the legal system works. In fact, I'd be willing to bet I know a lot more about the legal system than you do.

Regardless of how much "power" an Arizona official has or your broad generalizations about an entire state, warning someone that media attention could bring about negative consequences does not equal "If you out me I'm going to have you deported". Anybody who thinks otherwise is simply blinded by his political affiliations. I'm not saying the guy isn't sketchy. I'm simply saying that what he said, if that's all he said, isn't a deportation threat. You seem to have an issue with both him and the state of Arizona which is heavily biasing your opinion.

tieler22

Sexy Member
Media
Right on Golfbuddy,
A liberal Democrate would't know the first thing about honest and hard working, all they know is how to be taken care of by the govt. at the expense of the hard working and honest.

loonz1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Right on Golfbuddy,
A liberal Democrate would't know the first thing about honest and hard working, all they know is how to be taken care of by the govt. at the expense of the hard working and honest.

What exactly are you basing that on?