Pimple Like Thing On Testicles - Any Idea?

nicaholic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I' had this pimple like thing on my testicles for a few months now. At first i thought it was just a pimple from shaving but it wont go away. I read online that it might just be dead cells and it can go away on its own. Any ideas?

Attachments

Harry_Harry

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? So its going to stay like that forever? Or should i consult with my doctor?
You can try consulting your doctor. Like I said above the photo isn’t great. But I think I can see a bunch of smaller ones around and on the shaft as well.
It might be something treatable but if it’s Fordyce spots (which are harmless and natural) the doctor won’t be able to help as there’s no treatment

odran8

1st Like
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had small growths on my testicles a couple of times. Each time the growths seemed harmless until they started to cause some irritation and discomfort. In both cases they were benign cysts. They were removed by my dermatologist. I suggest that you get proper medical advice.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As with everyone, I suggest that you see your doctor, even if it's your PCP during a routine physical. Too many men neglect their bodies. It's probably nothing, but finding out will give you peace of mind. I'm of the opinion that if you discover anything that is unusual, you get it checked out. Do that and you can contribute to the Nudity During Physical Exams thread. :)

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had my share of acne through my teens and well into my twenties (thankfully it had moved off my face on onto my back by then).

I became quite adept at draining all sorts of blackheads, whiteheads, and even the occasional cyst.

And, yes, I've had exactly the same "bump" as the original poster on my own scrotum. More than once. A thumb on each side when the scrotum is loose takes care of it quick and easy. :)

Reactions: Rustyridge

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve had several of those removed by my dermatologist over the years. They’re just sebaceous cysts, normal and benign. Call a dermatologist and they’ll take care of it for ya.
Yep. Looks like a sebaceous cyst to me as well. Had a couple of them removed surgically by a derm as well. Never came back (knock on wood). Please don’t try to pop it on your own.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Treat it Like acne if you already have an acne management routine. If it doesn't respond like acne after a couple of days head to a doctor.

If you don't already have experience dealing with acne, skip this and head straight to a doc. You do NOT want to start learning how to handle acne with this part of your body.

Hzs3fg is right; I've been doing the same for decades. But you learn all that stuff through years of experience. One of the things you learn is when to recognize when it's time to let a doctor handle it.

Reactions: hzs3fg

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Treat it Like acne if you already have an acne management routine. If it doesn't respond like acne after a couple of days head to a doctor.

If you don't already have experience dealing with acne, skip this and head straight to a doc. You do NOT want to start learning how to handle acne with this part of your body.

Hzs3fg is right; I've been doing the same for decades. But you learn all that stuff through years of experience. One of the things you learn is when to recognize when it's time to let a doctor handle it.

Frankly, I'm amazed at the many minor things that will drive Americans to the ER or doctor's office. It's no wonder healthcare eats up so many resources in the US.

It's a zit! And it's not even in a place (like the center of your forehead) where you might reasonably be concerned about leaving a small scar (although I have never had any scarring and I've squeezed probably a few thousand zits over the decades).

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it spongy and pliable like a pea (cyst) or is is sort of grainy and hard? If so it could be a milia. I had one and used a sterilized pin to break the surface, then squeezed really hard. Nothing came out, but in the next few days it sort of turned into a regular pimple that I could pop, and out came a core and usual pimple stuff. I would say go to a dermatologist and they can do it for you the right way. I don’t really recommend doing it yourself—I just do some of my own minor skin stuff and always very clean and sterile. I watch what they do at the derm and repeat it at home for minor things.

Reactions: gaboon12

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I' had this pimple like thing on my testicles for a few months now. At first i thought it was just a pimple from shaving but it wont go away. I read online that it might just be dead cells and it can go away on its own. Any ideas?

Stop shaving that area and clip your pubes instead. You might cause cuts and abrasions that can become infected.

The war on pubic hair must end