Pimples after shaving??

SRV524: Sorry for all of my posts on shaving, but this is just confusing the hell out of me. At first, when I shaved my crotch area every few days I had started to develop pimples in that area, but I shaved my chest, stomach and crotch and now I'm getting small, but many, pimples in some of those areas as well. I tried using skintimate and mach 3 for seperate areas and I get the same results. I use mach 3 gillete and it's a new one since I used it for only those sections. I don't know if the razor isn't sharp or what, but I'm confused...
I even used vitamin e lotion 3 times a day on those areas...lol any ideas? I'm so lost.

palladen: Prob ingrown hairs. Dont shave so close?

SRV524: lol.....I'm trying not to but it's weird. First started on the pubes, then on the stomach and chest....hmm.....

jerkin4-10: keep shavin...they will go away...wifey had the same problem when she first started shaving bare as well...

SRV524: Well, I shave every 3-4 days and it's been like this since September lol........I don't know.

gtkroy: It's the same as razor bumps for men. You might want to use an antibacterial soap or immediately after shaving use an astringent like Witch Hazel on the problem areas to kill the staph germs.

Donk: Yeah, these are razor bumps/ingrown hairs. The ingrwon hairs are caused when a blade shaves too close and hair (especially curly hair) starts growing in under the skin. Because my hair is curly all over, I used to get them on my face all the time. I switched to an electric razor and started using antibacterial soap immediately after shaving and that solved the problem. I trim my pubic area (I just trim it, not shave it smooth) with a little electric clipper designed for trimming beards and follow that with antibacterial soap too. This works for me. So you might try switching to an electric trimmer and, most importantly, use the antibacterial soap.

SRV524: I used antibacterial soap on my whole body but I started getting irritation rashes under my armpits, but I'll start using it again on those areas and check it out. Thanks guys!