Pineapple on Pizza: Yummy goodness or or foul torture

Pine aplle on pizza: Where do you fall on the great divide?

• Best topping ever! I routinely add it, regardless of what the other toppings are

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Great, but on Hawaiian style pizza only.

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • It's OK. Not my favorite, but i won't turn it down.

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Could care less: pizza is pizza.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Really don't like it, but if it was all there was, I could choke it down...

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Pineapple has its place...just not on pizza.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • Pineapple is evil. Period. I don't even think it should be listed as a food.

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • I am a freak. I like the juice but hate the texture; so I order it, but pick the pieces off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care one way or another. Just so it's not forced on me as a
new nutrition guideline.:confused:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pineapple is the fruit with its roots in hell! I bet you love Pina Coladas, too :rolleyes:

:laugh2: I was over at a friends a few years ago and ate what was without a doubt the most delicious pineapple ever... My friends father gave me the crown and taught me how to plant it. Keep your fingers crossed because the plant is due to bear fruit next year. If you come to Hawaii I'll make you a Pina Colada that will knock your socks off!

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to think the combination was vile, but one day at Whole Foods, while starving, they only thing they had ready to eat was the Hawaiian style pizza, so I gave it a try.

I liked it! Who knew it was that delish!?! I order it fairly regularly now, although my favorite is a deep dish pizza, with pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a child my father worked as General manager for tons of pizza chains, I mean it was for YEARS and we ate pizza constantly. I don't generally eat pizza but when I do it's Pine Apple, Green Olives and Italian sausage.

Pizza pies are better than Dominoes.

bobuloo200

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know, im weird with pineapple pizza. To me it just tastes like regular pizza, with pineapple. I know that sounds obvious, but I always expect it to blend flavors and textures, and be delicious, but whenever i eat it, i get two very separate tastes. that's why I neither love it nor hate it. I like both pineapples and pizza, so why not together.