Pink Lady, Green Man

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The other night (can't remember why) I was trying to tell the missus about a hysteria craze that went on at an elementary school when I was in the 2nd grade. It was a Catholic school, and the deal was they (some of the kids) reportedly were seeing spirits... ghosts (as it were) who'd appear in the school restrooms, allegedly a pink lady or green man.

It caused quite a ruckus as I recall, though I personally didn't see squat, not that I went looking, mind you. :rolleyes:

Anyway... I had thought it something fairly well known in its day; something she'd have recollection of, especially since we're from the same "neck of the woods", but she hadn't heard of any such thing. wtf??

Am I completely bonkers, or has anyone else heard of or remember something like this?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Must have been local. Google reveals that there are tons of pink lady ghosts - in fact ghost of all colours, male & female. Your specific combo? Must have been local lore. Made life more interesting, tho, didn't it?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Must have been local. Google reveals that there are tons of pink lady ghosts - in fact ghost of all colours, male & female. Your specific combo? Must have been local lore. Made life more interesting, tho, didn't it?

Not at all. "Haunting the johns, you say? Fine."

I didn't go... waited 'til I got home.

Some things, even for a second grader, are a no-brainer. :cool: