Pirates of Penzance

Vanbrugh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pirates of Penzance, an 80´s film with Kevin Kliine, Linda Rondstadt and Rex Smith seems to be getting a lot of airing lately on Sky etc...Check out the lovely Rex (bum and bulge)! :smile:

Attachments

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great pix! Thanks for posting them...:smile: Welcome to the group! (I am sure visitors to the celebrity endowment section would appreciate these as well...:wink:)

cetaylor1946

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Evidently now I'll have to watch this production--thanks for the caps! However, there is another (1982 made-for-tv) which has not gotten all that wonderful talk BUT does have Peter Allen (ex Mr Liza Minelli, 'Boy From Oz' etc) in tighty whitie pants. I spent most of the movie analyzing the movements of his bulge... And for me, his performance was fun

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome.

Yes, the bulge is real. I used to run into him occasionally at the gym and he was not the shy type. He used to be known as quite a womanizer, but maybe time has mellowed him.

You don't mention where you live, but he'll be starring as the Pirate King (Kevin Kline in the movie) in a production of "Pirates..." in Long Beach, California in early July.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is still legendary in the Broadway community as having a very impressive cock, as well as for his many conquests. So yes, the bulge is real. :smile:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooh! I've always loved Rex. He was so blonde and gorgeous in that classic teen flick, "Sooner Or Later." He's not able to get as many acting jobs as he'd like so he's in real estate these days.