Piss far and cum far

SR_Thistlewoode Thrilldrille

Experimental Member
Media
I piss real far when I really have to piss, if its like in the afternoon , not as far. when i cum it depends on the foreplay and how long i hold off or edge. i do cum far tho when i make it last for awhile, estimate can piss about 6 feet and shoot as far

i piss what i feel is normal but no matter how long i edge or hold off, i never shoot my cum. it pours out like a tap but never never never fires out. not sure what i need to do to make the change, i piss a strong stream but dribble my cum load.:mad:

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't normally piss far at all (3-5 feet, even when my bladder's really full), but I can cum well over 6 ft 90 percent of the time...record is 13 feet (wish I'd had my camera that day...any big-cock volunteers with a video recorder?)

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My piss-slit is too big to piss very far. A smaller stream should go a lot farther. +6 feet to me is far.

If you could 'donate' a video here... that'd be hot to see a big piss...

Don't normally piss far at all (3-5 feet, even when my bladder's really full), but I can cum well over 6 ft 90 percent of the time...record is 13 feet (wish I'd had my camera that day...any big-cock volunteers with a video recorder?)

Try to do it again, with a videocam! :)

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that'd be hot to see a big piss...

Here's the usual size of my piss stream that I put out. I've had even bigger, thicker streams after a beer or two. It's a bitch, it looks like a golden shower scene around the toilet bowl from all the splashing and spraying of urine. It's a hassle because of the smell of piss lingers unless I clean it up...

Attachments

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well yeah, they both come down the same passage, and it's the kegel muscles that determine the strength and speed of what passes by them. Strong kegels will mean you can be a powershooter for both urine and cum.
This is completely and utterly false. The kegel muscles have NOTHING to do with urination. The bladder itself is lined with smooth muscle and is responsible for the pressure of urine