Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've played around with my own, but haven't had the opportunity to play with others. It feels nice to feel my own warm pee as I piss on myself. I've even tasted my own pee too. Back when I was playing around with foreskin restoration, my dick head would be covered in rolled-forward skin and I pee'd once. It filled the skin area and brought a sexy warmth around my dick head before dripping out the small outlet hole I had created.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine happened due to a sitcom-esque miscommunication lol I was giving a Grindr hookup head and I THOUGHT he asked if I want some JIZZ in my face (he had a heavy German accent), but he actually asked if I want some PISS in my face, so he started pissing and it took me a second to realize it wasn't just a watery load, but he was SO fucking hot and his piss didn't stink and the warmth felt good, so I went with it and now as long as a guy is well hydrated and asks me or I tell him to, I love it

scotch_guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have several experiences with it.

I was dating a younger woman, asked her if I could pee on her. She didn't talk to me for 3 days. She came over on the next day and told me she wanted me to pee on her and I did. We got in the shower, she got down on her knees and I peed on her breasts. She must have liked it because she asked me to do it again on another day.

I was joking with a different ex who was in the bathroom with me. I told her I was going to pee in her mouth, she said, go ahead. So I did. Didn't empty my bladder, just a squirt or 2.

Another ex and I traded, we peed in each other's mouth. For me, it is about the kink, not the taste.

I had an ex who squirted, she did it all the time. She squirted so much during oral in a 69 with her on top that I thought I was going to drown. I know it is debated whether or not squirt is pee, but after being with her, the debate is over as far as I'm concerned, it's definitely pee.

I had a fuck buddy that I would see every Thursday night after pool league. She let me pee on her big ass in the backyard.

DavidSea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would never let someone pee on me.

I’ve jokingly said it to a girl but she wasn’t down for it but recently she put the idea out so I will do when we meet again when things calm down.

Think I’d do it once just to say I’ve done it and never again don’t see myself asking girls if they’d let me pee on them...So wouldn’t call it a fetish.

Reactions: Theo0152 and diver6

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even Jeff Foxworthy noted it was Aunt Betty who won the peeing-for-distance contest off the hotel balcony. And I've heard "what's the definition of a sissy?" [someone who gets out of the bathtub to pee]. I daresay there's likely fewer guys who had not peed on themself in the shower "just to see" than those have [i.e., MOST have; high preponderance]. And when "group showers" of some sort? either outright gang-showers/multiple shower heads around a pedestal, or maybe separate "stalls" but still a common "hall" -- [think college dorm] -- I know there were a variety of "groups" who had pissing contests at and on each other in the shower.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like to receive. I'm a total cum slut, have loved to swallow since the first time a guy came in my mouth. I'd been sucking cock for a few years when I had my first exp to pee. Hotel hook up, met a biz guy at his hotel. Things were going really well, Had swallowed a load and we were sitting around waiting for round 2. He complemented me on my skills and asked if I liked to swallow anything else. I said hadn't tried but willing, so he had be get in the bathtub and he started peeing on me. It was a total turn on. I started getting hard right away. I didn't really swallow this time, just let him piss on me, open my mouth but let it run out. When he was done, I showered and returned to the bed where he was stroking another hard on and proceeded to get my second load of cum. Since then it's been an option with most guys, if they're into it. Guy has to be well hydrated, if so I'll gladly swallow.

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have liked it for a long time more with my own. I have swallowed a could of guys pee over the years and found it pretty erotic. I like to pee my pants now and then which sounds a bit wired I know but it gets me hard. I would do more with guys but don't always have a good place to make such a mess.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
I had a strange experience last year. I drinked a lot of water and was on my way to the car. I had to piss really bad. I realized that I don´t make it til I´m home. I looked for a place where I can piss outside where no one can see me. It was broad daylight. I searched and searched and didn´t found a place. When I finally found one I had to piss so hard, that before I got my cock out I already had to piss a bit inside my pants. I was so embarrased because I had to walk to my car like that. I was lucky and no one saw me. But when I sat in the car and drove home the warm wet pants felt so good that I got hard. When I was home I took my cock out and wanked with the wet pants still on. I came so good.

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a strange experience last year. I drinked a lot of water and was on my way to the car. I had to piss really bad. I realized that I don´t make it til I´m home. I looked for a place where I can piss outside where no one can see me. It was broad daylight. I searched and searched and didn´t found a place. When I finally found one I had to piss so hard, that before I got my cock out I already had to piss a bit inside my pants. I was so embarrased because I had to walk to my car like that. I was lucky and no one saw me. But when I sat in the car and drove home the warm wet pants felt so good that I got hard. When I was home I took my cock out and wanked with the wet pants still on. I came so good.
It is a good feeling at times. I have peed in my pants and it was erotic a bit.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've pissed on myself in the shower a few times. Once I pissed all over myself then went downstairs to workout. That was different, smelling my urine on myself while exercising. I occasionally drink a glass of my piss, sometimes after first beating off into it. Never the morning piss from overnight, that is way too strong. I like to drink it after a nice cup of coffee has me needing to go. Never did it with another girl.

Attachments

Reactions: Theo0152

caribbean_guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the end of last year I stared chatting online with this guys during lockdown. I started sending my nude pics. He loved it but he wanted to see me piss on cup and then drink it. I never thought of doing this, but he keep insisting. On New Year’s Eve I got drunk home alone and he was online, he asked me to do it and I finally did. I felt sick but it was hot as fuck. After that I’ve piss all over myself in the shower, pee on my gym bottle and drink it after a workout. I haven’t done for few months now but deftly do it again.

Before this I’ve pee on few guys after fucking. It so hot

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I lived it a pretty rural area growing up and my friends and I usually just peed outside when the need arose. Often, if we had to go at the same time, we'd line up to see who could piss the farthest. I was always bothered by the fact that they could piss farther and for much longer than me. Peeing on myself and into my own mouth is something I've been doing for decades in the shower. Sometimes the taste is pretty good. Occasionally I'll swallow some but I only do it to see if I can. I did have a gf for a while who was very open about peeing in public as long as she could be discrete. She also liked it when I would play with her pussy while she peed. If we were someplace reasonably private, after she peed, I'd usually go down on her till she would orgasm.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have recently become interested in the piss fetish. I am very attracted to feeling my own hot piss, and I would love to feel someone else's. Does it attract you too? How did you start?

Wouldn’t say it’s a fetish of mine, I don’t go actively seeking it out, but it’s certainly something I do, but more “in the moment” than planned

I’ve had women piss on me, which is kinda cool, but rare, mostly I’ve pissed on women, but always in the shower post fuck with the water running…. Don’t roll around it, but does form part of a good Dom/sub session

don’t piss on myself unless you include in the shower, but that’s just needing a piss haha

Reactions: diver6 and Theo0152

Lovemuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have recently become interested in the piss fetish. I am very attracted to feeling my own hot piss, and I would love to feel someone else's. Does it attract you too? How did you start?
I love my own pee. I always pee on myself before a shower and love to lay in the bath and pee all over myself. Don't drink coffee and mainly water so it tastes good too. I want to be peed on. Either man or woman. Don't care

Reactions: diver6 and Theo0152