Piss hard-ons

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Piss boners... They happen. I have to REALLY have to piss though and it has to be in the morning.

-A.B

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are occasions when I've had to piss that I've gotten hard, but they don't go hand in hand.

I can piss through a hardon, but my aim's all off.

At least it's not that "out of the blue" split stream that you get after a night of sex. I ended up pissing all over some poor girl's bathroom scale dealing with that shit.

-A.B

Mr_wiggles

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah sometimes I get piss boners aswell :p sometimes if you're wanking and you haven't pissed for ages, then all of a sudden you've got to piss! Not very often though, but it's rememberable when it happens....

8by8

Experimental Member
Media
Yup. It always puffs up and pushes out when I need to piss.
I clicked the thread assuming this would be about the reverse kegel of urination causing erection.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find that a full-bladder orgasm is very intense, so when I really need a piss I get hard from the association of the two things. That's fine at home but not always convenient when out in public.

Morning wood can result from pressure on the prostate from either the bladder or the rectum, as well as those horny dreams you had but maybe don't remember.