Piss Hole Underwear

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
:eyes: guys,

How many of us knew about the opening in our underwear and what it was for. I grew up thinking it for air. Its kinda help full no rushing to get your dick out to piss. How many of us use the opening in boxers, breifs, briefs boxers?

Would like to educate youngmen about it too, Dad forget to tell us what it was for. Guess one day he said, he will figure it out. :freak: :dunce:

depeche2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello,

Now there is no need for that opening when there is a new product..... I've seen the product somewhere in some up and coming products... but the site seems not to be up yet... its called BALLBRA.com.... it has an opening at the front, and hold ONLY your balls, as the name is... intersting... guess will wait for the site to be up and runnin! :)

so no need for openings anymore when you got a BALLBRA! :)

all the best....

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I found out about the fly back in 1967 or so, but I must say that I can't remember that I ever used it. I just pull down the underwear and do what I have to do.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Guys..do you think that we should rally to have manufactor closed up the fly hole? Or do some of us still use it or not. Your comments. Here we go spend our hard earn tax dollars. Its important us men.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Omegaman@Oct 5 2005, 06:21 PM
Here we go spend our hard earn tax dollars.
[post=349125]Quoted post[/post]​

If my "hard earned tax dollars" are being used to make a cock opening in my underware, then I want my money back.......

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by depeche2005@Oct 5 2005, 02:30 AM
so no need for openings anymore when you got a BALLBRA! :)
[post=348996]Quoted post[/post]​
Baabura, Baabura, kirai no hito. Baabura, Baabura, anato no hi.

depeche2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alley BLue,

Seems this cock opening is more of a perverted little product, more then just using your piss hole... hehe

Actually just checked out the Flutora product, which looks very achward.... also checked out the www.BALLBRA.com site again, and there are pictures of the product which have some more twisted items, and then there is the original ballbra, that is most normal.... but seems better then that Flutora product, which looks like alittle bag.... hehe

this has some style, but agree with Alley.... this I would wear to impress my Lady it seems the most.... and for some there MAN! hehe intersting product, was looking for something different, this definitly is.........

anyways, weirder things are being made... but at least i like the LOGO>..... my friend in the military serving around the Balkans, says its being advertised alot lately..... and ballbra parties etc...

ok have fun people...........

get ride of piss hole, or keep it is the question! :) we have both options now...

brgs,

Originally posted by jonb+Oct 5 2005, 07:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Oct 5 2005, 07:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-depeche2005@Oct 5 2005, 02:30 AM
so no need for openings anymore when you got a BALLBRA&#33; :)
[post=348996]Quoted post[/post]​
Baabura, Baabura, kirai no hito. Baabura, Baabura, anato no hi.
[post=349226]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Rickie

Just Browsing
Media
I wear boxer biefs - and yes I use my fly.

When I wear boxers - I hate trying to find the fly and pull it out - I join the ranks - off pull &#39;em down and let it go.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too usually freeball. But the options are endless. When I wear skievez I drop the waist band. I also have some underwear with the horizontal opening. This is the best option when you have underwear concerns.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew about the fly of my briefs at about 5 or 6 years old, but never used it. It seemed like I had to guide my dick through a maze to use the fly, so it was easier to just pull the waistband down.

I've been wearing boxers for the past 2 years and it's easy to unzip and pull the dick right through the fly and put it back when you're done. Pants and shorts without a zipper? Yank the waistbands down and let it rip.