PIss Hole

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My piss hole- sorry dont know the technical name-is large and was wondering if most uncut men might have noticed it on them too- My head is large and does that make a difference? Also it is sensitive when it is tongued- I will assume it is that way for all men unless others dont find it to be.

Media
Hello handsome,

No,it does not make any difference.it is sensitive at the head and all over as far as I am concerned.A man like me ,can deliver a wonderful tongue job to your penis.when you piss,do you aim your piss at the water?notice,some men do not make contact with the water,is it because they are embarassed?if i am at a urinal,i let it hit the water with full force.I like to see the foamy bubbles i can make,it actually makes me horny to listen to men urinate into the water.how about you?try letting a man suck your cock,you will never go back to a woman.i will suck you if you want.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seems like u have many experiences with cock- but do u find that uncut men have large piss holes or not?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seems like u have many experiences with cock- but do u find that uncut men have large piss holes or not?
Mu buddy has a really big uncut peter and also a really big and long piss-hole. I can stick my little finger all the way up his cock. I eat his cum and drink his beer piss all the time.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
urethral meatus

Find a girl that's a bit nerdy, convince her to give you head, yell "TONGUE MY URETHRAL MEATUS", watch the mood die.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having been born with hypospadia, I have never and will never, experience what a "pee hole" feels like. You have no idea what it is like to have a penis that does not function normally. In fact the hole along the side of my penis where urine comes out is usually sensitive due it touching the sac or the sheets. And before you ask, no there are no good corrective proceedures short of a new penis. I have been cut on several times with supposed proceedures to "fix" the problem. The result was the hole further down the shaft. Enjoy mates, mal.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry to hear about ur problem mal-Never had heard of that problem-and hot rod- guess at least with ur friend ,it seems an uncut has a larger Urethral Meatus- Now thats a mouthful

chris1017

Experimental Member
Media
You have hit upon the ultimate turn on for this New Hampshire guy,
giving head to a guy with a big piss hole and big piss stream is a dream come true. Unfortunately I have only come across it once.

A straight kid who eventually moved to Florida to get married, both of us sure enjoyed it while it lasted, he calls once in a while to ask when are you gonna come down for a vacation.

Nativenude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some just naturally have larger slits than overs but any guy can stretch the opening and urethra to rather huge size if work at it.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
According to gov't statistics, ~9% of men have some form of meatal stenosis. It can be assumed that there are more since many men don't know about it or don't pursue it. In contrast, meatal stenosis is almost non existent among the intact. It's such a small number that the U.S. gov't doesn't track it!

Meatal stenosis is largely medically induced: infant circumcision causes it.

BoysInJeans

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My uncle had a very wide slit and it stayed open when soft. He's Black.
I have found thru my personal explorations that uncut penis tend to have a wide slit and asian boys have nice slits. I have only run into 1 white guy who had a very nice opening but its a rarity. I'll keep exploring..lol