Piss jet or sprinkler?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because you still have cum in your dick. Duh. :biggrin1:

That's why you should sit down. Or, at least, spread your feet apart, lean WAY far forwards, even if you have to hold yourself up from the wall with your free hand, and fire straight down at point-blank range.

LeeEJ, I think this is the first time I have ever seen directions on how to piss. :tongue: I don't even think my dad ever taught me how to piss in a urinal.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LeeEJ, I think this is the first time I have ever seen directions on how to piss. :tongue: I don't even think my dad ever taught me how to piss in a urinal.

:biggrin1: I think it's the first time I've ever felt the need to give directions.

Shoot, I know one guy who needed a quick how-to about filling a bottle for urinalysis. Everyone at work heard about the time where he just plain MISSED and almost sprayed everywhere BUT the bottle. He was lucky that he got just enough in there to be a usable sample.

Total Tony

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sometimes get a 'V' pattern double-stream. One stream goes into the bowl while the other ... umm ... doesn't. Very annoying.

Sometimes this happens to me too.
Very weird.
But now I know that someone else had the same thing and I don't feel like such a freak.
Thanks.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If there's any doubt (or even if there isn't), just sit down. It'll all go in the bowl that way.

Makes sense to me.

i tend to sit to pee now....dont know how i come to develp this posture but saves sprinkling and having to keep wiping seat and surrounds,etc......not that i ever did sprinkle much.

daffyff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've sprayed only a handful of times in my life, but i've been told that my peehole (for lack of a better term) is rather large. I'll sit to pee when visiting someone's house and I don't want to make a lot of noise. to avoid splashing while peeing in a toilet, I aim the stream towards the bowl sides, so it doesn't hit the water straight on.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's so satisfying to have a nice powerful and straight piss jet.:smile:

It's so annoying when you pee and is goes everywhere except the toilet!:mad:
This often happens after sex or masturbation with me, sometimes it even does a U-turn and soaks my hand, :confused: WTF?

Have you had any unexpected incidents like this?

Based on personal experience, I'd say it was perfectly normal to spray or have an irregular stream for the first pee after masturbation or sex. If missing the toilet is an issue, why not shower and do it whilst showering? Peeing in the shower feels really naughty and sexy but the water soon washes it away without any problem.:smile:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
An old thread came to life again .....

Most of the 'problems' written here are problems of all men I guess. Ik have a large piss slit which make me sprinkle more than other guys. Best is to sit on the toilet (at home and always after sex or masturbation) to use a urinal in a way you are almost against it. For me it works. BTW I'm glad European toilets have lower waterlevels. I wish I could find a toilet big enough for well endowed men. Now I often have to keep up my dick after peeing and before doing the rest.

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
On the cleanliness topic. Depending on the restroom it is more hygenic to skip the hand washing. My penis is a lot cleaner than some restrooms.

Thanks for saying this CURVEDANDTHICKK! I couldn't agree more. I often struggle trying to explain to my girl how this could be true... but anyone who's ever been through NY's Penn Station bathrooms would agree. At least I know where my dick has been.

D

deleted213967

The pinching of the head always helps and is almost a requirement after sex / jacking off.

LOL...The multi-directional peeing happened to me at work too (blush) so now I always use pre-emptive pinching in public places. Who wants that on their performance review?

Sometimes this happens to me too.
Very weird.
But now I know that someone else had the same thing and I don't feel like such a freak.
Thanks.

This happens to me, too, but generally only when I've got a hard-on or semi. To stop it I have to pinch the head to widen the opening.

H4823

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate when I get a "cum clot" after masturbating, and have to urinate immediately. The stream goes all over the place. If I masturbate before I get out of bed in the morning, I don't really care where it goes in the shower.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, all this jabber about piss and peeing, is making me horny and thirsty. What a great subject for a thread. Any kinky piss lovers out here?

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only down side to having a pierced dick is the piss sprinkler. Is ok if a wall mounted urinal, but if there is a trough - watch out & stand back LOL

Thank goodness for heated hand driers.

If I sit down to pee I feel like such a big girl! But I do when required.

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My piss-slit's almost 3/4" long, but puts out a good jet. It sprays out wide then it spirals into a thick, round stream. Naturally born this way. Prefer to piss in toilet bowls vs. urinals to avoid spraybacks and stares...

Attachments

Reactions: bullbrawn

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have to pull back my foreskin to pee a stream good enough to write my name in the snow. The comments on restrooms - - WAY one target! Bleah! Therefore, it is rather common for most folks to have carry a small bottle of glycerine mixed with rubbing alcohol, which is basically all those antibacterial hand wash-on-the-go products are.

As for poor HollyBlue, wimmin's have my sympathy. I can't tell you how many times female companions have complained to me about my being able to take a piss immediately after sex and they can't. Also, nothing worse than have a female companion out in the wilderness on a camping trip lamenting about how she keeps pissing in her shoes when squatting in the woods or the desert. The suggestion, "Just take off your shoes," is rarely received well. The wimmin's have it tough.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the time, I have pull down my pants and briefs, due to the spriknling and spraying. This is not always possible, especially when I'm in a public men's room.
The worst is going when I'm erect or semi-erect. All bets are off. I hit everything but the comode!
Lately, probably due to viewing all of the cocks in the gallery, after I piss, I leak like crazy. Some times cum, so times pre-cum. I'm like a leaky faucet.
Any ideas on how to stop the leaking?

chris1017

Experimental Member
Media
Martex, you photos and videos have given me great pleasure over the last few years, I would give anything to have what you were lucky to have been born with